Bed Arrest

After a week in the hospital Taehyung was released and was given more vitamins and a lot of please be careful.

When Taehyung got home he planned to look for a job since he was getting much better. He felt better emotionally and physically. They had him compulsory see a therapist because of Yoongi's request. He had to continue the meetings and he was glad they were working.

He felt free.

He was so happy to see his room and his precious bed. When he was about to lay down he noticed the changes Yoongi made.

Yoongi had added a fully stocked mini fridge and a microwave in his room. He also placed a window mesh that couldn't be removed on Taehyung's window.

"Yoongi!!!" he yelled. "Yes?" "What is all this?"

"Oh you're on bed arrest. The fridge is filled with food for when you get hungry if it's too cold you can warm it." He pointed at the microwave "I also downloaded a lot of those sappy romance movies and books you watch and read on your laptop. You can only leave the room when you need to use the bathroom. The window mesh is to prevent you from something stupid again" he mumbled the last part but Taehyung still caught it. He decided to ignore it though.

"Yoongi I have to work. I can't just leave you to the responsibility of paying the rent and bills. When agreed to split the cost." Taehyung pleaded.

"Oh you'll work alright. You might even end up earning more than me." " What in the name of strawberry milk are you talking about?"

" I'm saying you'll be working from home." He than walked up to Taehyung's laptop and opened up a site and showed Taehyung.

"The site is called create crave. All you have to do is create creative power point presentations for lazy people. They will obviously give you a theme and the more creative it is the more you get payed. And it's legit a friend of mine does it and he earns a lot." He smiles at the mention of his 'friend' before he continues "What do you say?"

It was a great idea going to school and now work in your bedroom. All he had to do was bring up his creative side which was extremely creative. And why did this cold moron smile at the mention of his friend? He decided to ask about that first.

"So you got a special someone eh" he said with a teasing smile. Yoongi turned his face but Taehyung still saw the pink flush on his face. "Ooh Yoongi as a crushhh" he sang

"Tae stop." "Not until you tell me about him or her." Yoongi is Bi.

"It's a he. His name is Jimin and he's so..." he trailed off eyes dreamy. 

"Wow" was all Taehyung could say. He has never seen Yoongi this way before. You see Yoongi believed it was a waste of time to date people in college or high school when you could explore several options so this Jimin guy must be really really special. Taehyung wondered if he bewitched his cousin.

Yoongi kept on staring into space no doubt thinking about Jimin. After a few minutes of talking to nobody Taehyung tapped him. "When am I going to meet him." "So you can embarrass me and spoil my chances of dating him? Never"

"Come on. Don't be like that and  introduce us" Taehyung similed his boxy smile trying to convince Yoongi.

"I'll think about it. So are you going to do the job?" "Yeah it's seems to pay a lot for the description and what you said so yeah I'll sign up and do it."

"Okay. Tae please take it easy and rest when you feel the need to. I'm always here for you." He similed reassuringly before he walked out leaving Taehyung to sign up.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Three hours later Taehyung sat at his desk chair with the laptop on his desk catching up on school work. He had a lot of work due and has been working on them without taking a break. He was also waiting for a job request so he start earning some money.

When he was almost done with his last school work he received an email from a man named Kim Seokjin asking for an urgent PowerPoint presentation on presenting a new product. He had to make it persuade enough for the investors to invest their money in it.

The product was a hairbrush. But wasn't any ordinary hairbrush it was one that could store liquid like moisturizers, shampoos, conditioners, and other liquid hair products. It also had a button you could press if you wanted the liquid in your hair when brushing it. Honestly Taehyung had to do a lot of work in order convince people to invest in a hair brush. The idea was nice and he'd love to have something that could moisturize the the hair from the roots to the tips as you're brushing it. It could save a lot of time but not everyone was Taehyung so he had to present it in different ways.

He quickly finished his school work and set up to finish start the presentation. He got some snacks and drinks and lay down on the bed with is laptop on his bump and started his job. By the time he finished it was 12pm. He was proud of his work.

He sent the final draft to Seokjin who was surprised at how fast he was. He also promised to patronize Taehyung if all went well.

He stretched and as he stretched he felt the babies kick. "Woah..." he said as he held his bump "can you babies calm down so your papa can go to bed" he said with a soft smile.

He got into his bed and hug his life sized teddy bear and for the first time in months Taehyung slept without crying himself to sleep.

He slept with a smile. He was getting better and everything was going to be alright.

 He was getting better and everything was going to be alright