New Life

For parents of a twenty years old son Jiwoo and Matthew knew how to make a place comfortable, cozy and still elegant.

Jiwoo had forbidden both Yoongi and Taehyung to enter their own apartment until she was done with the design. Matthew picked the design.

After a week the items finally arrived and they had to wait another week for everything she and her husband had planned to be done.

They were a bit skeptical but looking at the results now it was absolutely stunning.

In the living room there was a creamed coloured couch. Above the couch she placed a mirror there and a shelf beside it. On the other side of the couch was a long lamp and a table with a flower pot. There was a coffee table in the middle and two arm chairs. There was also a rug underneath the coffee table. And there was a TV opposite the couch.

She added a microwave, some pots and pans, a blender and other kitchen utensils in the kitchen

She added a microwave, some pots and pans, a blender and other kitchen utensils in the kitchen. She had also set up a very cute dinning set with four chairs in the dinning area.

Taehyung was most excited for his room. As he walked inside the room it looked much more bigger than he remembered.

There was a queen size bed in the middle of the room. On one side of the bed was a night stand with a lamp on it. There was a dresser pushed against the wall. He was going to use that for the twins clothings he thought. The closet was enough for his clothes. There was a marron rug on the floor. It looked so soft. Taehyung was definitely going to be spending a lot of time on that rug.

He saw she had a full length mirror on the door of his closet and she had even set up the crib. The babies weren't coming for a while Taehyung wondered why she set it up. He was going to have to cover the up to prevent dust.

He examined the cribs more and found out they were attachable bedside cribs. One was gray and the other was white. The cribs were going to be attached to his bed every single time because he couldn't stand up everytime on peanut cried. He could always put their bottle and bottle warmers on the night stand.

He couldn't wait for his babies to arrive.

(This is what the cribs look like.)

"So?" "I love it. Thank you so much" he blurted out. " I'm glad you do" Jiwoo said as she hugged him. They stayed like that for a while before breaking apart. Yoongi walked out of his room fuming.

"Mom why is everything in my room black or gray. Do to really see me as someone who doesn't appreciate colours?" " Would you have preferred a rainbow themed room?" "Nope thank you Mom you know me well" he said showing his gummy smile. Jiwoo just rolled her eyes.

"Okay boys I have to get going. Take care and make sure to visit regularly. And taehyung please do not forget vitamins I love you guys so much. Call me whenever. Bye" She waved again before walking out. Matthew didn't come with her today.

"I'm sleepy. When I wake I'll unbox my clothes and the things I need to unpack." Yoongi yawned out. "Sure do whatever you want."

"Tae don't over do it. leave what you feel is too heavy for me to handle."
"Then I should just leave everything for you to handle hyung." " Don't. Not everything is that heavy" he said entering his bedroom.

Taehyung sighed as he looked at his boxes. "Let's get started" he said to himself clapping his hands.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Two and a half hours later Taehyung was sitting on his bed with his computer on his laps. He was searching for a job. He was looking for well paying part time job. He had no idea where to start looking. So he browse the restaurants around the neighborhood and for every restaurant that came up he went to their website and checked if they were hiring.

Just as he was about to give up his fruitless search I found a restaurant that was hiring. No experience was needed and they were in need of a waiter or a  reservation checker both jobs he had no problem with.

He booked marked the page and closed his laptop. He lied down more comfortable and closed his eyes with the thought of visiting the place the next day.