Too Much

I'm not sure if I should put this here but I'll put it anyway.

Trigger Warning!!

Taehyung's POV

"They are so beautiful" I whispered as I looked at my baby boy and baby girl.

"Yes they are" the nurse beside me said "Have you figured out what to name them" he asked.

"Yes. For the girl I'm naming her Michaela and for the boy Micheal. Kim Michael and Kim Michaela." I said surely. I had fallen in love with the name Michaela after watching a drama and I just decided to name my baby boy the male version of the name. It wasn't creative and I hope they don't grow up to hate their names or hate me for giving them their names.

"The names are perfect." He said in a comforting manner as if sensing my fear. I nodded.

"Can I carry them?" "Of course!" He then proceeded to carry Michaela out of the crib like thing they put them in. He placed her in my arms.

"Do you want to carry both of them?" "Yes please" I carried Michaela in one arm making space for her brother. He placed Micheal on my other arm.

I stared at the two of them. They were small and so tiny. It felt like I was something so fragile that could break at anytime.

As I stayed sitted on that wheelchair looking at my precious babies I wondered how it was possible to love more than life itself. To love someone that you'd do anything for them. That's how I felt as I stared at the little people Jungkook and I made. I already love them to the point of no return.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"My babies are older than your child" I said facing time Seokjin and Namjoon who have been blowing off my phone ever since Yoongi told them I was having my little munchies.

"Yeah they are. How are you feeling?" Namjoon asked. "I'm fine. I still feel pain when I move in a certain way. But all's fine."

"When are you getting discharged? Can you please show me the babies?" Seokjin questioned. "In two days actually. No, not now I'll send you tons and tons of pictures when we get home okay"

"Okay. We have to go now talk to you later?" "Sure byeee" I said waving at the screen. Once they cut the call, I stood up and walked to the bassinet where they kept the sleeping babies.

You couldn't tell excatly who they looked like yet but you could see they features of the parents in their children. As if sensing her Papa Mica let out a cry. Taehyung picked her up before she woke up her brother.

He had taken classes from a nurse on how to basically take care of a baby. How to change, feed, bathe, comfort, and swaddle a baby.

He checked her diaper as he walked over to the table where they kept the formulas. She didn't need a new diaper so she was probably hungry. He picked up her bottle and fed her. After feeding her he burped her.

Then she went back to bed. It must be nice being a baby Taehyung thought. All they do is sleep, eat and cry for attention.

He similed as Micheal also let out a cry of his own.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Yoongi can you please carry the bags inside" I said from my room as I was trying to place the babies in their cribs that I already set up beside the bed.

"Okay!" I walked out of the room and it felt weird walking without a bump. I went into the kitchen to pre make their bottles. Once I made them I carried the to the room with the bottle warmer.

I set the milk in the mini fridge in my room and the warmer on the bedside table

I set the milk in the mini fridge in my room and the warmer on the bedside table. It's been two weeks since going into labour. Seokjin had his own baby girl last week and she was so cute. They had exchanged so many pictures of their kids.

"Here" Yoongi handed me the bags we took to the hospital. "I'm going out and I'll probably be back tomorrow more." "A date?" He similed sheepishly and shook his head yes

"Jimin finally agreed to go on a date with me." "Why are staying overnight though" I queried "we are going to an all night carnival. Bye now"
"Bye. Have fun!" "Sure will" he said before walking out.

I walked over to my desk and immediately started some school work. The babies were asleep. I worked non stop for about an hour before Mick decided it was time for him to be changed and fed.

After burping and putting him to sleep he continued working. Once he was done with school work. Mica became fussy. He picked her up and also attended to her needs.

It was around eleven in the middle of the night. Taehyung was up trying to get all the presentations done. Most of them was due the next morning. Mica was the first one to cry. He put her pacifier in her mouth hoping she'd go back to sleep but she only cried more.

He picked her up fed her and even changed her clean diaper, in case she was uncomfortable with that diaper, sh only cried more.

He tried rocking and singing her to sleep but she didn't stop crying and by this time she had woken up her brother. He picked him up and started rocking him too. He also put down Mica so he could feed and change her brother but he also didn't stop crying.

They both kept crying and Taehyung had a lot of work to get done if he wanted to earn money for all three of them. Yoongi wasn't home to help and the babies won't stop crying so Taehyung broke down.

He carried his babies in his arms rocking them and begging them to stop crying so he could get his work done and get some sleep. He was crying while doing so.

The feeling of not being good enough was back. It hadn't even been a day since he started caring for the babies alone and he was already a bad parent.

His breathing became shallow and he started feeling choked up. He couldn't stop crying and was sweating even when the room was cold. He just wanted to be a good parent but his babies wouldn't stop crying. He felt like he was about to throw up. He put the babies down when he started feeling dizzy. He picked up his phone with shaking hands and dailed Yoongi's number. He didn't pick up. And with not knowing what to do again he just sat on the floor and curled up into a ball.

His tears didn't stop flowing and his breathing didn't go back to normal. It was hard breathing. His babies were still fussy. But their cries felt like a background noise like he wasn't with them.

Lucky he heard the door shut and Yoongi checked his room as usual to check if he was alright.

When Yoongi entered he walked over to Taehyung and asked him to breath it took a while to calm Taehyung down. But when he was calm he was tried.

Yoongi's POV

"The babies, the babies" was all I heard Taehyung saying when I walked into his room.

Jimin and I were supposed to be out but he received an emergency call and had to go back home. His own phone was placed on silent.

He put Taehyung on his bed and put on the ocean wave sleep sounds on his phone. Taehyung fell asleep almost immediately while the babies cries came down to whimpers before the finally fell asleep again.

I made a mental note to tell Taehyung that he should put on sleep sounds when the babies refused to sleep.

I walked out of their room and went to my room hoping that what happened to Taehyung today never repeats itself.