Zahra- flower

************************************
فَإِذَا عَزَمْتَ فَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَوَكِّلِينَ

When you have made the decision, rely upon Allah. Verily, Allah loves those who trust him.

Surat Ali Imran 3:159

************************************
"Ya allah, please don't leave me alone. I have none other than you. You are the All hearing and All seeing. No matter what people say, only you know what I have gone through. Please show me a way out."

Zahra lifted her hands and prayed to the creator. Tears were falling down from her eyes. Each tear was evident of the remorse and heartache she was going through.

She wanted to speak to someone and empty the sorrows which was bounded. But, this world seemed deaf to hear her cries. They didn't want to hold her shoulder and pick her up from darkness.

All she had was Almighty, Allah. Every day she would pour her heart out to him.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up and prepare breakfast ."

Zahra woke up by hearing her sister in law,Maha's annoying voice.

Zahra reached the kitchen and took out the things needed for breakfast. She prepared French toast along with fried egg and tea. After setting everything on the table, she called everyone for breakfast.

Zahra's brother , Ashim Abdullah, who was ten years older than her and his wife Maha along with their three children - Hassan,Marwa and Safa gathered near the dinning table and sat for breakfast. Ashim owned the 'Bluemoon Events'- an event managing firm in Dubai left behind by his late father - Yahiya Abdullah.