Whats wrong with Zahra?

Zahra finished off her housework and left for work. She had made up her mind to meet Samra and Amnah to apologize for behaving rudely yesterday.

Zahra picked up her phone and informed Samra and Amnah ,as Amnah was off day, to meet at the park nearby in the evening after work.
----------------------------------------------------------
"What's wrong with you Zahra?" - Samra asked holding Zahra's hand.

"I don't know, Samra.I am just out of mind. I keep thinking about him whole day. I don't know what's wrong. He is married and has kids. Its inappropriate and  even a sin to think about it. But I can't help it. Please do something."- Zahra broke down and hugged Samra.

"How long will you be alone Zara?" - Amnah held Zahra's hand and entwined.

"Until Allah has wanted"- Zahra smiled weakly.

"Yes, no doubt He is the best planner....But we have to put an effort right? You can't live in the past." - Samrah spoke.

"I am not leaving in the past Sam. Its just I am hurt by bhabhi's words. I am crushed by people's glares and stares. I feel like I am being punished for no fault of mine."- Zahra broke down and hugged Samra.

Amnah was so emotional that she had tears in her eyes too.