Enjoying the Vacations

After the Fajr prayers the kids and Fahad fell asleep. Zahra wasn't in a mood to sleep so she thought of going down towards the garden and taking a walk.

She quickly put up her abaya and hijab and closed the door behind. She took the lift and in seconds she was in the ground floor. The beautiful garden welcomed her. The scent from the flowers lifted Zahra's mood and a smiled crossed her lips. She didn't forget to say ' Subhan Allah ' and glorify Allah for his creations.

She was walking around the stony path and she could see few young couples and few kids playing.

"Zahra! What a pleasant surprise !" - a  man with dark eyes greeted her.

Zahra's face became pale. Without even turning to his side she knew who it was. How would she forget that voice who tortured her?

Zahra started walking away from there. Just then the man caught hold of her hand - " What's hurry? Won't you speak to me?"

"Leave my hand, You rascal!"- Zahra spat on his face.

"Oh hoo! You have become tigress now. Look I am scared " - He twisted her hands and left them.  He started laughing evily.

Zahra paced her steps and started walking away from there. She could hear his voice blaberring something. But, she couldn't hear it.

By the time she reached the room she was panting heavily.

How come Irfan is here? Why doesn't he leave my life? Why is he still on my mind? Ya Allah, when will my tests come to end! Please help me Ya Rabbi!

Zahra started crying and shaking. Just then Fahad woke up and was shocked to see Zahra in such a state.

"Zahra,my dear,What's wrong?" -Fahad hugged and consoled her.

"He....He....He is hereeee again. He will destroy me. I am scared. I want to gooo..." - Zahra stammered.

"What are you speaking about Zahra? OK calm down first. We will talk about it later. "- Fahad handed her a glass of water.

She gulped down the water and Fahad read some Quranic verses and blew on her. She fell asleep in sometime. He carried her to the bed and dialled Samra's number.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Assalamu alaikum ,Samra!"

"Valaikum salam. How are you jeeju? Hope you are enjoying the vacations!"

"I am fine. Yes, Alhamdulillah its going well. I wanted to have a word with you regarding Zahra."

"Yes,sure. What's the matter?"

Fahad told her everything and Samra after hearing it - "Actually jeeju, Zahra was my father's patient. She was brought to him in a very bad condition five years back. It would be better if you ask Zahra about her past. She has kept everything enclosed in her heart and which is really harmful for her mind. I would have told you everything I knew ,but I want Zahra to open up with you at least. Her past shouldn't hover into the present. I would advice you to be patient and handle her with love and care which I know you would do. Give her some space so that she would easily open up and share everything with you. Remember don't force her."

Fahad spoke - " Jazak Allah khair Samra, I promise I will help her to come out of this."

"What's she doing now? I think she is sleeping."

"Yes, you are right. She is in deep sleep."

"After she wakes up she won't remember anything. So, you should make sure to act normal in front of her.Alright, Take care of her. If you have any problem give me a call."