A Special Father

************************************
Abu Darda reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "The father is the middle of the gates of Paradise, so keep to this gate or lose it."

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1900
************************************

Father is the one who faces a million difficulty ,just to ensure his family is doing well. He earns and struggles but becomes happy when he sees the family happy. He sacrifices his life for the betterment of the family. He makes sure to always keep a hand on his children so that if any harm would happen ,it would pass through him first. Allah has blessed me with a great father. I make dua to Allah to keep my father healthy and safe. I love you Dada.

The audience clapped and stood up.It was when eight year old Azhaan, spoke on the topic 'My father' for his school annual competition. He won the first prize.

"Congrats , my dear. May Allah reward you for your effort."- Fahad spoke hugging Azhaan.

"Thank you, Dada" - Azhaan spoke with tears in his eyes.

"Why these tears? You should be happy my boy." - Fahad patted Azhaan's shoulders.

"I am happy and grateful to Allah for giving me a father like you." -Azhaan spoke hugging Fahad tighter.

"Do I have a place for the hug?" -four year old, Arham spoke.

Fahad extended his hand and pulled him towards his chest. Three of them remained in that position for quite a long time.