The engagement

Samra and Javed exchanged the rings and the hall was filled with claps and takbeer. Both stole glances which didn't go unnoticed by those near them.

"Shall I tell you something ?" - Fahad whispered to Zahra.

"Yes, my dear husband"- Zahra whispered back.

"Anti ajmal fatat indi ( You are the most beautiful girl to me)" - Fahad winked.

Zahra's cheeks started turning red and Maha couldn't witness this scene. She was burning with jealousy. She couldn't see Zahra happy.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Ammi I need to use the washroom." - Arham was pulling Zahra.

"OK, let's go."- Zahra lifted Arham and left.

"You both look happy Masha Allah "- Maha grinned evily.

"Masha Allah , jazak Allah khair. I am lucky to have her in my life. " - Fahad spoke smilingly.

"Does she work at your home? When she was here she used sleep and loathe whole day"- Maha spoke.

Fahad remained silent and sensing no reaction from him Maha left the place.

The ceremony ended peacefully.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Zahra, do you mind doing the household chores?" - asked Fahad combing his hair.

"What kind of question is that even?" - Zahra raised her brow.

"No , actually, I felt maybe you are tired of this."

"What's wrong Fahad? Did anyone tell something?" Zahra asked.

"No nothing. I feel like every girl lives a life of comfort before marriage and after marriage their life changes. They have to compromise a lot. I felt sad maybe you aren't happy with this life."

"Fahad, I am more than happy.What else do I need more. Allah has given me everything ,Alhamdulillah. Don't think such."- Zahra pecked his nose to which Fahad smiled contently.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Ammi,I don't want to have vegetable stew today. I don't like it"- Azhaan sat angrily.