A major twist

"This what you deserve Mr. Irfan. I have never seen such a cheap and disgusting man in my life."- Amnah's father clenched his fist.

Just then a heavily pregnant woman entered the wedding hall with her parents. Seeing her Irfan's face became pale - "Raiza!"

"Yes, this is Raiza, your wife! Am I right?"- Fahad folded his hands over his chest.

"Irfan why are you dressed up this way?"- A shocked Raiza asked .

Irfan's face turned pale.

No one could understand anything. Everything seemed like a puzzle.

"Let me all tell you what exactly this Cheater is up to." Amnah said loudly.

Irfan is a womaniser and he had multiple accounts in Facebook. He used them to lure rich and beautiful girls. He would promise them a good life and one fine day elope with them. Same thing happened with Zahra too. The day Zahra told me that this was the same Irfan who had cheated her, I knew she wasn't lying but I acted rude because I wanted to bring this cheater's true face out in front of all. Everyone blamed Zahra for no fault of hers. Her only fault was she fell in love with a womaniser and a person who loved money.

I became suspicious the day when i caught Irfan threatening someone over the phone call.I immediately contacted Fahad brother and we both left to Irfan's place to know more about him.  We hid this with Zahra and Samra too.While enquiring in the neighborhood it became evident that Irfan was married to Raiza. Raiza was his parents choice and only a year ago they got married. We reached Raiza's parents home and told them the whole truth. They were shocked to know that a person who seemed extremely caring would have such a face hidden. When Raiza came to know about this she didn't believe them so they had to bring her here irrespective of her condition.

Raiza's eyes welled up- " Why did you do this with me Irfan? I loved you truly and is this what you came me back?"

Everybody was sad to see Raiza and her situation.

"Answer me Mr. Irfan!"- Raiza shouted.

"I....I.... Didn't do anything. This girl Amnah blackmailed me to marry her."- Irfan lied.

Zahra didn't wait a minute more and slapped Irfan across his face-" I should have slapped you long back when you abused me for the first time. If I had did it that day, then Raiza wouldn't have suffered. People like you don't deserve women. People say he is your husband and he has every right to hit you. But they are wrong, extremely wrong. You have no right to treat women this way. It's our fault that we allow men to oppress us in the name of marriage. The day we fight back will be end of this oppression. You should be left alone for the rest of your life. Allah will pay for your deeds."

Irfan's head was down with shame -" I married Zahra only for her money. But my plan didn't work as Zahra didn't get anything from her father because we eloped and got married. He wasn't that old man who would do anything for his only daughter. I started finding ways to get rid of her. I abused and tortured her. As I had wanted she returned to her father's home. I tortured her again without giving her divorce.I didn't want her to move on. But she wasn't the old Zahra anymore. She fought and got separated from me. Now I was left with nothing. And I started my Facebook tricks again. I tricked girls, took their money and escaped. My parents too supported me in this. Money was all that mattered not the way by which I earned. My parents never told me that I was wrong. They always supported me in my bad ways.