His past And Her decision

************************************
Sahl ibn Sa'd reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "Myself and the caretaker of an orphan will be in Paradise like this," and he held his two fingers together.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5659
************************************

Fahad:

By now her brother would have spoke to her. I hope she doesn't cry after hearing about my proposal. I hope she doesnt reject me.

After thinking a lot I have decided to go into this.

These dreams are not allowing me to live peacefully. I feel drawn towards her. May be Allah has written her in my destiny as life partner. Before I include her in my life I wanted to ask my boys about it. They were so overwhelmed to hear about having new mama. Now the only thing is to speak to Zahra and ask her what she thinks.

Since the next day was a weekend I decided to go to her house and speak to her. Her brother was a bit astonished when I asked for her hand. But when I had told him about my life. He agreed gladly.

I can't wait for the morning to come.
--------------------------------------------------------
Zahra:

When bhaiyya told me about the proposal I didn't know what to answer. I wanted him in my life. I didn't matter he had kids from his previous marriage. I wouldn't mind being a mother to them. I asked bhaiyya about his kids and wife , but he said Fahad wanted to tell about it himself to me.