Three lives, One decision

"Are you out of your senses Zahra? How could you do like that?"- Amnah was angry

"I couldn't see Raiza's pain. What did that child do? Do you think it's easy to bring up a child without a father?"- Zahra said.

"Oh, so doesn't a child grow if his father is dead?"- Samra huffed.

"Here the father isn't dead Amnah. He is sorry for his deeds. If Allah can forgive our sins, why can't we? We are all just human beings. Only Allah has the power. It's the matter of a child's future. I know how it feels to be called names. I can't even imagine a child being called names just because of his father's deeds. What harm is there in forgiving and moving on?"- Zahra held Amnah's shoulders.

Irfan was sorry for his deeds and wanted to live a happy life with Raiza and his baby boy, Arsh. Zahra decided to help him out by taking the case back and end it up with mutual understanding. Initially Amnah and Samrah were angry with her, but later on they agreed to Zahra's thinking.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Fahad kissed Zahra's hands-" I am so lucky to have you as my wife. You are the best gift which Allah has given me. I am proud of you."

Zahra blushed -"You are also the best gift of my life. Thank you for always supporting me. I hope Allah rewards me with the best in eternal too."