Holiday Trip

The summer holidays were declared for school. Fahad decided to give a surprise to Zahra and the kids. He decided to take them on a holiday to Oman.

"Zahra, pack the bags, we are leaving for a holiday."- Fahad spoke.

"What? Where are we going? I have so much work here" - Zahra started panicking.

"My dear wife. Stop stressing a lot. Let's go out for few days and enjoy." - Fahad kissed Zahra's forehead.

"But, Fahad.... The house is at mess. How will I pack in such a short notice? By the way where are we going?"

"Don't worry , I'll help you out. And I'll not reveal the place now. You'll find out when you reach there." - Fahad winked.

"Not fair!" - Zahra pouted.

The kids were excited and after spending two hours the bags were packed.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The next morning ,

Fahad, Zahra, Arham and Azhaanleft to the airport. Ashim ,Maha and the kids along with Javed had come to the airport to see them off.

After completing the process, They all settled in the airplane. A beautiful air hostess greeted them warmly.

"You better don't get involved with her."- Zahra glared at Fahad sitting in the seat.

"With whom?" - Fahad asked.

"That air hostess."