1

Yong Mira woke up in her brown bedroom. Her bed was somewhat like a sofa, large and right next to the wall with pillows lining it. She had her sleeping pillow of course but there were cushions all along the wall. Her bed was bunched up right beside her desk. Sure her room was small but she wouldn't have it any other way. She sat up groaning and let her eyes slowly adjust to the bright light coming from her huge window.

After a minute or two, she got up and trudged to the bathroom to get ready for the long day waiting for her. She walked downstairs after slipping her uniform on and into the kitchen. There, she made herself a plate of pancakes and ate her breakfast swiftly before leaving her cat food and walking out the door.

When she got to school, she was surrounded by her usual crowd of 'fans'. She sighed and put on a fake smile before she was yanked out.

"Hey-" she began to protest when a hand clamped over her mouth and she was pulled away.

When they finally escaped the crowd her 'captor' released her. She whipped around and saw a grinning Lee Minho. She sighed audibly.

"Minho!" she whined, "You could've at least told me it was you, I was gonna call the cops and punch you unconscious right now!"

"Technically, you should be thanking me right now." He pointed out.

She sighed again, "Thanks." She grumbled.

"You're welcome." He beamed.

"How did you sleep?" she then asked.

"...Fine." He said unconvincingly.

She arched a brow and looked at him with a face that clearly said, 'Really?'

"No." he gave in. "They were too loud."

He was talking about his parents. Recently, they'd been arguing a lot and every night they only got louder. It was why Minho usually crashed at Mira's instead of staying at his own house.

"You should've came over." She said, furrowing her brow.

She was completely unaware of how that was what set Minho off. It made his heart race. As much as she saw him as best friends he saw her, as something more. But he just couldn't bring himself to tell her.

"I-I didn't want to wake you, it was late." He stumbled over his words.

"It doesn't matter if you wake me!" she cried, "You're what matters! I can sleep easily, and you know that, but you, you need a calm environment to sleep! Please understand that Minnie."

He simply nodded, not knowing what to say. Oh well.

That was when the first bell for class went.

"Let's get to class. Last one there pays at the café!" he exclaimed and ran towards their class.

"Oh no you don't!" Mira shouted as she raced after him.

As hard as she tried, she couldn't beat him. He was on the athletics team, she shouldn't have even tried.

"It's not fair!" she whined.

"Don't tell me. I'm not the one who decided you'd have tiny legs!" he said before walking into class and sitting at his desk.

She followed him and took her seat beside him. The teacher then walked in. she gritted her teeth and clenched her fist. Halfway through the lesson, she pinched his arm hardly.

"Ow!" he wailed then quickly covered it with a cough

The teacher looked up sharply from her desk.

"Did you need something Minho?" she asked, her voice icy.

"No miss, I just coughed." He replied sweetly.

She nodded and returned to her work.

Minho looked down as if he was studying his paper like he was supposed to.

"Why'd you do that?" he asked.

"Why are you telling me? I'm not the one who said – and I quote – 'tiny legs'." She replied smirking.

He groaned and continued doodling on his paper. She quickly finished and he copied her answers, what usually happened in all classes.

Hey guys! You'll be quite relieved to know I'm not dead yet. I just maybe kinda sorta gave up on Rosenight? I've gone dry from ideas I'm honestly so sorry for any supporters. I might come back to it later, now that's a thought. But for now I'm focusing on this Minho one and will try to stick to one part per day. If not then when I do publish I'll supply y'all with a reason. Oh and pictures!! :D

-Aurora