18

"Of your own house?  Why?" asked a confused Jeongin. 

"Yep,  and he didn't even tell me why!"

"What did he say?"

"He said,  'I wanna be with you out of school but you never know hunk of it like that' I think he's mad that I'm not spending time with him but it won't be long.  Only three weeks.  Then he'll forgive me,  right? " she said uncertain and worried. 

"Yep.  But how are you gonna cope at school?" he asked. 

"I don't know..."

They spent the rest of the day playing before bedtime again. 

Mira missed Minho more than ever all of a sudden.  Then she saw a huge,  cute teddy bear in the corner of the living room.  She was left alone to sleep so she crept to it,  grabbed it and ran back to the sofa.  She nestled her head in its chest.  It smelt like Jeongin but she didn't care. It helped her sleep a bit. 

In the morning,  she was pushed awake by Jeongin.

"Hm?"

"Hurry up idiot,  you need to get your uniform!" he yelled loudly. 

She smiled and  thanked him before grabbing his jacket and running home. She let herself in and opened the door,  which was now unlocked.  Minho was in the bathroom so she grabbed her things,  got changed and ran back. 

When she got there she collapsed on the floor,  energy drained. 

"You OK?"

She nodded and waited.  She eventually sat up. 

"Let's go."

They walked to school silently. Once they got there,  they met up with the boys. And Minho was there. Smiling. That had to be good news. He had his arm sling around Jisung and they laughed with Hyunjin. 

"Hi boys." she said. 

"Hey." they replied. 

All except Minho. 

Here's the update. Mire coming hopefully.  Not today obviously. Also do you like what I did with the pictures of this chapter and the last chapter?  Pretty proud of it.  Anyways goodbye. 

-Aurora