8

When they got home, he put her down on the sofa and sat next to her.

"Unusual of you to stay quiet." He observed.

"I'm still sorry." She mumbled.

"Why? It was cute to hear you say it." He smiled, reminiscing the moment.

"...so... you aren't mad...?" she asked.

He gave her a shocked look. "Why would I be mad?"

She let out a nervous chuckle, "I don't know maybe I'm insane."

"Anyways, I'm going to watch a movie. If you're going to sleep on me again warn me so I can at least put the volume down and take you to bed." He warned.

"I'm probably gonna sleep on you." She said.

"Just go to bed." He said.

"But I don't wanna leave you."

He sighed. "Fine."

"Yay!"

She spread herself how she was last time, legs sprawled on the couch, and head on his chest feeling his breath tickle her neck.

But she didn't fall asleep. And soon the breaths on the back of her neck slowed down and became calmer. She looked up and saw that Minho was asleep. His eyes closed looking at peace. She didn't want to wake him up but he had to go bed.

"Minho" she whispered, poking his chin.

He groaned, "What?"

"You need to go bed you can't stay here." She said.

He sighed and sat up, her head fell onto his lap.

"Hey!" she lifted her head up and stood up turning the television off and walking up the stairs.

She grabbed her pyjamas and went to the bathroom to change. When she went back to the room, Minho was already changed and in bed, back asleep again.

She sighed and smiled to herself before crawling in beside him. She faced the wall and felt herself drift to sleep when she felt a pair of arms snaking around her waist and a head bury itself in the crook of her neck. She was startled but only for a moment before she loosened up and fell asleep.

When she woke up she was shocked at the pair of arms around her and was about to pry them off when she remembered the previous days' events and turned around to see her boyfriend sleeping soundly. She smiled softly and watched him for a while before reaching for her phone.

"What are you doing?" a husky voice asked.

"Uhm... nothing..." she replied.

She was actually looking through the photos she took of him but she'd never tell him that.

He yawned and stretched before wrapping his arms around her firmly and reburying his head into her neck. They lay in bed for most of the day.

When they did get up, it was mid-afternoon. Minho said some of his friends were coming over if that was ok and Mira of course said yes. She didn't expect 8 of them though.

"Where are they gonna fit?" she whispered to him as they walked from the car.

"We'll find space you really shouldn't worry, besides Hyunjin's a stick it won't matter much where we stuff him." He smiled.

She sighed, "If you say so."

They managed to fit eventually. In her huge kitchen. They all brought chairs from the living room in and sat.

"Hey Minho." They said.

Mira simply sat there looking awkward. She was feeling out of place. They all knew each other, were friends. And she was a stranger amongst them all. A llama among sheep. A cow among goats.

"And this is Mira." Minho introduced.

"Ah, the famous Mira." A blonde-haired boy said. Then he leaned forwards and whispered, "Minho never shut up about you."

She smiled. Maybe these boys weren't so bad.

"This is Chan," he pointed to the boy she was talking to seconds ago, "Woojin, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin." They all looked nice. As in not-trying-to-kill-her sort of nice.

They all said "hi" politely and continued the conversation now including Mira too.

"How old are you?" Jeongin asked.

"I'm 18." She replied.

Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin's eyes widened.

"Whoa she's our Noona." Changbin simply said.

She laughed, "I feel old now."

"You feel old? I'm the oldest here and like, the only one not in college right now along with Chan." Woojin said.

They laughed until dinner time when Woojin announced he was hungry and the boys all agreed.

"Should I order? I don't feel like cooking right now." Mira asked getting her phone out.

She dialled the restaurant and handed the phone to Minho before it was answered. He took it and placed the order.

"That will be $24.86" the person over the phone said.

"Thankyou." Minho said and ended the call.

Honestly so sorry for the past two days. First my computer mouse broke so we had to get another one and yesterday my older brother was on it so yeah.

Also, this story is in Miroh era because I firmly believe that era is and will always be superior.

-Aurora