2

After class, they were allowed out of the school. They walked to the café and Mira pulled her purse out. She shuffled through until she found her card. She grabbed it and headed over to the counter.

When they got to the counter, he ordered as always.

"One hot chocolate, one espresso, one donut and one waffle please." He said.

"That'll be $5.73 please." The cashier beamed.

She found it horrible to work in a place like that. Having to smile at even the sourest people? No thank you.

Mira waved her card in front of the cashier and she got out the card machine. She tapped it and the money was transferred immediately.

They found a table and sat down.

"It's weird that you can't even talk to the cashier." He said randomly.

But that was Minho, completely random.

"Yeah well I have modesty." she smiled proudly.

"There's a difference between modesty and downright shy. And you've crossed the line." He pointed out.

They continued debating until the waiter came with their ordered beverages.

"Hot chocolate?" Mira raised my hand and she gave her the drink and Minho his.

"Donut?" she asked, he raised his hand and she gave him the donut and Mira the waffle.

"Receipt?"

She looked to Minho.

"No thank you it'll be fine." He said.

"You guys are a cute couple by the way." She said.

"We-" Mira began.

"Thank you." Minho interrupted.

She smiled and walked away.

"Minho!" She whined, "She thinks we're a couple!"

"It's not the first time I said that." He pointed out.

"Yeah but this is like, the café everyone comes to! They'll spread the news! Take pictures! Tell everyone that comes here!" she wailed.

"Calm down."

"How? How do I calm down? I'm panicking. This is bad. I need a quick minute." she said, words falling out of her mouth before she could stop them.

Her legs walked her outside as much as her heart protested. She took a minute to think while Minho was sipping his coffee appearing calm. However on the inside, where no one could see, he was scared, sad. He felt rejected. Did she really not want him like that? Did she hate the idea that much? It hurt him to know that she didn't even want to think of him like that. He saw her walking back in and shoved his emotions back into the bottle and capped it, concealing them from her.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"No, I'm sorry." He said, "I shouldn't have said that. I'll fix it I promise."

Mira looked into his eyes and saw only truth in them. She suddenly felt bad. And people thinking they were dating couldn't be so bad could it?

"No don't, its ok." She smiled reassuringly and he sat down.

"If you say so." He said and sat down.

They ate and drank as they always did, him spitting out the weirdest and dirtiest jokes ever as usual. After they finished, they walked past the cashier and said thank you.

"No problem! Be sure to come by again, and I hope you have a happy relationship." She said looking straight at Minho and completely disregarding her presence.

They walked out and as soon as we were out, she started complaining.

"Why did she have to say that last part?" she grumbled.

"Because we told her we were dating remember?" he said.

"Yeah but she doesn't say that to everyone, why us?"

He shrugged.

"And why - why, why, why – did she have to stare at you and completely ignore me?!" she said through gritted teeth.

He smirked at her then, "Jealous?" he asked.

"No I'm not!" she whined.

He laughed and wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer and closing the gap between them still walking.

"It's ok, I don't like her that much." He said softly.

She didn't say anything but that small statement relieved her. It comforted her knowing that she wouldn't lose her... her what? Friend? Love? Boyfriend? She was left confused as they headed back to the school. He led her to class, not removing his arm and walked to their seat.

"Minho," she said absentmindedly, "What am I to you?"

Hi!! It's me again. Story's going good so far I guess. There ain't much to say except school is over suckers!!

**Also the girl at the top is what I imagine Mira would look like

-Aurora