12

They ran past groups of confused children straight out the site. She bent down and whispered into his ear, "Turn right."

He obeyed and she gave him the directions to her house.

She jumped off as he panted and unlocked the door to let him in. he jumped straight onto the couch and closed his eyes.

"Wake me when we're leaving."

"But don't you want to eat first?" she suggested.

"Bring me food then wake me up."

She went to the kitchen and prepared a light snack. Then she walked back in and gave it to him.

"We should head back now. Minho's gonna be worried."

He grunted and ate quickly, leaving her some then heading to the door.

They left and went back to school.

When they got back Minho welcomed her into his embrace, "Where have you been?"

"Nowhere." She answered.

"Tell me."

"Home."

"Why?"

"Changbin was gonna kill us so we ran." She answered honestly.

"Why was he going to kill you?"

"We ruined his hair."

He sighed, "Then what do you expect? Apologize then we'll go get lunch."

She shook her head firmly, "I'm scared."

"Are you serious?" he asked. Then called Changbin over and nodded to her to speak.

"...Sorry." She said meekly

He nodded, "Ok."

She smiled.

"-But you need to buy me a month's supply of gel and shampoo."

She pouted.

"Charming." Minho said and walked her away.

They walked to the café and Minho pushed her to the counter.

"Why did I agree to this again?" she muttered to herself.

"Uhm... o-one espresso and a hot c-chocolate and a d-donut and waffles..." she said.

"Speak up and look at me when you speak." The cashier said.

She looked up and noticed it was the same woman that took their order the previous day. She was fluttering her eyes at Minho who was on his phone paying no attention. She narrowed her eyes.

"I said, one espresso, one hot chocolate, one donut and a waffle." She said a little louder.

"Can't hear you." She said emotionlessly, still not looking at her.

Mira clenched her fists.

"I said, one espresso, a hot chocolate, one donut and a waffle jerk!" she yelled. "Now do your job and stop trying to hit on my boyfriend." She said in a lower voice.

The woman eyed her angrily before storming away to get their order. Mira stormed off with Minho following helplessly behind.

They sat down at their usual table in the corner. She was still fuming and sat down, cross armed and furious.

"Calm down." Minho said.

"How?" she cried.

"Shhh." He said unclenching her hand and holding it.

She shut up

"Why are you so mad?" he asked.

"She was being so unnecessarily rude!" she replied angrily.

"Look, calm down. Its lunch time and we don't have time for this." He reasoned.

She nodded and then the food came. Instead of asking, the waiter just left the food on the table and walked off shooting Mira an unnerving glimpse.

"I never want to come back to this place ever again Minho." She said in a cold, quiet voice as she sipped at her drink.

After their lunch they went back and regrouped with the boys.

I don't think I'll update as frequently as I should, my brother is literally always on this thing and I need to write a lot more.

Sorry but I may become inactive for a few days. ;-;

-Aurora