7

The next day was a Saturday so they didn't have to worry about waking up early. When Mira woke up, she saw Minho staring at her. It alarmed her slightly and she kicked him lightly.

"Don't stare at me" she whined.

"I can't help it kitten."

"Don't call me that."

"Always wanted to." He frowned, "I'll call you princess." He grinned.

"Princess..." she tried the word out. It sounded fine and royal and amazing and nice. "I like it." She admitted.

He smiled, "Glad you do."

They lay around lazy for most of the day until, in the evening Minho suddenly got an idea.

"Let's go somewhere." He said.

"What like a date?" Mira asked.

"If you want it to be." He answered.

"Where to though?"

"Maybe we should go for a stroll in the park?" she suggested.

"If you want I guess." He said and got up to start getting ready.

She lay for a short while before grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and heading to the bathroom to change. When she emerged she saw Minho standing by the door on his phone, his hair combed and shoes on. She slipped her trainers on and they walked out. They walked down the sidewalk peacefully, their arms linked and warm smiles on their faces.

They got to the park and strolled down the worn path.

"You know I liked you for 2 years." Minho chuckled a breathy laugh.

"What? Me? 2 years? As in 365 days times 2?!" she asked, ridiculed.

He nodded shyly letting out a nervous laugh.

"You should've said something." she said.

"But would you have said yes?" he asked.

"Of course I would!" she exclaimed.

After a few more minutes of walking her legs started aching. She sat down on the grass not caring where it was.

Minho walked past her then stopped and turned back.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm resting. My legs kill Min." she said pouting.

He picked her up without a word and threw her over his shoulder.

"Hey!" she cried, kicking his chest and punching his back.

He said nothing and carried on.

"Minnie!" she wailed.

Then he stopped.

"What?" he asked.

Then she realised she used the name his mother always used for him. Just as he'd finally forgotten them too.

"I-I'm sorry Min, I honestly forgot. It just slipped out of my mouth please forgive me." she begged as soon as he set her down.

"Hey, it's ok." He smiled a painful smile and she felt regret clouding her thoughts.

She wrapped her arms around him. "I'm sorry." She continuously repeated as she buried her head in his chest.

He returned the gesture and then picked her up again. She didn't protest in case he was still in a bad mood.

Today's part! Also isn't Minho absolutely adorable in the picture? No? Just me? Ok.

-Aurora