16

A few hours later, Mira got home. It was 12:24 am so she yawned an headed straight for bed. She didn't make it though, her bedroom was locked. 

"Min?" she called.

Nothing.

"Minho! Let me in!"

"No." there was a reply.

"Please Min, I need to sleep."

"Go sleep on the sofa for all I care!" he shouted harshly.

"But I wanna sleep with you."

"Well you can't! I wanna be with you out of school but you never think of it like that! Have a taste of your own medicine and f*** off!"

There was a bang against the door as he threw a pillow at it.

She stopped.

"I'll be over at Jeongin's if you need me." she said, fighting back her tears.

She gathered a few things and left. At 12:32 am. All alone. In the dark.

When Mira finally arrived at Jeongin's house, she knocked on the door so as not to wake anyone. Luckily, Jeongin wasn't planning to sleep so he was in the living room for a movie marathon.

He opened the door cautiously then swung it open seeing it was her.

"Mira? What are you doing here? And now of all times?" he asked, shocked.

"Can I stay here for a few nights?" she asked quietly, ignoring his question.

"Sure." he shrugged and led her to the guest room where she had often stayed over. "Your clothes are still there."

She nodded and he left her to change. She put on an oversized, light pink, fluffy hoodie with white shorts then walked downstairs back to Jeongin. She sat beside in and pulled her knees in, wrapping her arm around herself in a ball. Similar to the iconic Min-Min ball but sitting up.

"...You wanna talk about it?" he asked awkwardly.

She shook her head, her eyes fixated on the TV scree before her.

"Alright." he said and continued the movie.

She eventually fell asleep curled up on the couch in a proper Min-Min ball. Jeongin was asleep too, his red hair messy but smooth in that way of his. 

In other words, the biggest surprise for two brothers and two parents to find in the morning.

I combined today's and tomorrow's parts to make this and it's a usual size so I may have to update every two or three days instead of every day. Sorry.

Also, can someone tell me why Minho is so frikin cute like, why?

Why do you think Mira is ignoring him in the first place?

-Aurora