9

He handed her phone back and they continued with their chat.

"Why couldn't you just order Noona?" Jeongin asked.

"Uhm..." she looked to Minho for an explanation.

"She's crazy shy it's annoying at first but you'll get used to it." He said.

"Oh. Wow." Jeongin said.

She nodded shyly.

"It doesn't matter, Jeongin's shy too." Chan interrupted.

"What?!" he exclaimed, shocked.

"You couldn't even order at the coffee shop! And when I made you, you nearly cried right in front of everyone!" Chan retorted.

"Yeah but-"

Chan raised an eyebrow, so did everyone else. Jeongin stopped and gave up.

Then the doorbell rang.

"That was fast!" Seungmin exclaimed.

"I'll get it." Minho said and got up.

When he came back, his hands were full with bags of food.

Mira instantly jumped up and ran over to him to help him put them down on the table.

Once everyone was at the table with food on their plates, they dug in. after dinner, they slowly left one by one.

The last to leave – Jisung – hugged Minho firmly and shook her hand.

"Bye Noona, bye Minho!" he called and walked to his taxi.

Mira yawned and followed Minho to the living room.

"Tired?" he chuckled.

She lay her head on his shoulder and answered, "It isn't easy when you have guests over."

He chuckled again. "Yup. By the way, they'll be coming over a lot. Consider them your second family."

Her eyes widened. "What?"

"Yep I know."

She slumped onto his shoulder again, "Better get used to this." She sighed.

A while later she got up, "Going bed." She simply said and walked up to her welcoming duvet.

Minho sat there and waited, thinking. He was surprisingly a thoughtful person. He just never showed it. Did Mira not like his friends? Was that going to cause a big problem? He was slightly worried as he went up to check on her. She was sleeping. Already?  He thought. She looked so perfect. Like her face was sculpted. Each detail meant everything to him. How her one tooth was slightly crooked and she always complained about it. How one eye was round and the other oval. She didn't notice. But he did. He felt grateful that he was the one who won her heart. He sighed contentedly and changed in the bathroom before sliding in beside her. He studied her face again before drifting off to sleep.

This was supposed to be up yesterday but I already told you why I didn't.

-Aurora