10

The next day Mira woke up early as usual and manoeuvred her way out of bed around Minho before realizing he needed to wake up to so she flopped down on him.

He groaned and wrapped his arms around her trapping her.

"Minho it's time to wake up." She said giggling.

"I don't wanna." He replied, eyes still shut tight.

"You have to. Its college." She said and gave up fighting.

He mumbled inaudible phrases before saying, "No." he pouted, his eyes still closed.

"Min!" she whined. "At least let me go!"

"No."

She sighed and pushed herself off trying to pry his hands off of her. His grip tightened.

"Min I need to go school!" she cried.

"Don't go..." he said softly.

She let out a breath and stopped, checking the time. She could sleep another 5 minutes and not be late...

No! Mira stop.

"Lee Minho let go of me right now." She said sternly.

His pout intensified (?) as he let her go. Then he faced away from her and curled up into a tiny 'Minmin-ball' she called it.

"Go then." He mumbled.

She sighed and went to get ready, slipping on her uniform effortlessly. Then she pulled at his arms. He didn't budge. Then she had an idea. She leaned over him and planted her head on the bed so he could see her and she could see him. She stared into his eyes which were open finally.

"I'll order at the café if you come." She whispered.

That got him up. She straightened and he jumped out of bed. He rushed to get ready and soon he was waiting at the door fully ready. They headed out and went to the school site.

They battled past the usual crowd that gathered and made it to their little 'spot'.

"That was a lot of them." Minho panted.

Mira simply nodded.

They joked with each other for a while before heading to their first class, science.

And here is today's part. :]

-Aurora