Brock and Party | Chapter 9

Jaren's POV

"Look! This would look super nice on you." Brock states, holding up the shirt.

"How are you the top in your relationship?" I ask, slightly baffled that this happy dude can top Brian.

Like, how?

"You really want to know?" He asks, glancing around the store.

"Yes." I reply, watching him with a raised eyebrow.

"Ok." He mumbles, straightening up a bit.

What's he doing?

I let out a sharp gasp when Brock pushes me up against the wall, a dangerous glint in his eyes as his face nears mine.

The look in his eyes right now is all I need to know.

"Holy fuck." I breathe out, causing him to grin and move back.

"I might not look like it, but I'm one dominate son of a bitch." He states, winking at me.

Why is everyone so hot over here? Why the hell did I waste my time with those ugly fucks in Canada?

Maybe I really am dead.

Is this gay heaven? It would explain a lot.

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Brock asks, suddenly concerned.

I realise that I'm staring at him with my mouth wide open in shock, so I quickly change that and glance away from him.

"No. No, you didn't scare me. I'm just slightly turned on." I joke, laughing nervously.

"Oh, ok." He laughs out, grinning at me.

"Yo, can we go to the food court now? I'm hungry." I ask, glancing at the cute shirt Brock's telling me to get.

"Yeah. Lets buy this and go." Brock agrees, and so we head up to the register.

"Hey Brocky-Boo!" Some chick behind the counter calls, leaning over and kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey Beth, this is Jaren." Brock introduces.

"Awe! He's cuter than a puppy!" She replies, a thick southern accent making itself very well known.

"Nice to meet you Beth." I greet, smiling softly at her.

"Likewise!" She says with an enthusiastic grin before scanning the shirt. I had her the money and she bids us goodbye.

"Who was that?" I question, glancing over at the other male.

"We dated for a while. She can't get over the fact I'm gay." Brock replies, rolling his eyes. "She's also Brian's sister." He adds, grimacing slightly.

"Dude, that's messed up." I state and he nods his head slowly.

"The heart want what the heart wants." He mumbles, rubbing the back of his neck as we make our way to the food court.

"This mall is huge." I point out, my eyes scanning over shop names as we walk.

"It's alright, not as big as the one downtown." Brock replies coolly.

"It's not as big as the one downtown— Shut up city boy." I mock, causing him to laugh.

"So you've never been to a party? For real?" Brock questions, looking over at me.

"Never got invited to any." I mumble, glancing away from him.

"Luke is getting out of hospital to come to it. I told him not too since I know Cameron and his boys will be there, but he insists." Brock complains, a hand on his hip.