My Place | Chapter 10

Jaren's POV

When I wake up, I let out a soft groan and bury my face into the blankets as a headache rips its way through my skull.

"Fuck." I groan out into the bed, only to go stiff when I hear some shuffling besides me and a soft groan from someone else.

"Jaren?" A very groggy and sleep filled voice calls out, and I instantly freak out.

I roll over onto my back and sit up, completely embarrassed by the fact that John and I are laid in an unfamiliar bed together.

In just our boxers.

"What the fuck?" I groan out, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as John sits up as well.

"Morning." He yawns out, stretching his arms over his head.

I can tell that we didn't have sex, because a drunk me wouldn't have put on boxers, and I'm in no pain.

Ok... Good so far.

But Johns neck tell me that we did do something.

"Not to scare you or anything but... Your neck is full of hickeys." John states, and I feel a blush creep it's way into my face.

"So is yours." I mumble, hearing him hum slightly as his fingers run along his neck.

"Too bad I can't remember what happened last night. How hammered did we get, and how'd we end up here?" John says, looking around the room.

"Curtesy Of Brock And Brian." I reply, rubbing the side of my head as the last thing I remember being Brian shutting the door to this room.

"Oh." Is all he says before standing up.

I avert my eyes, deciding that if I want to survive this without trying to have sex with him would be to just act like I don't care.

I don't think you understand how much I'm debating asking him to fuck me right now.

He's so hot and swing him in just his boxers makes me just— mmmmmmmm.

Fucking, mmmmmmm, bitch. Ok?

Forgive me father for I want to sin.

"Hey, Uh, John?" I call out, getting a small grunt from the other male. "You want to come over to my house after this? Eri and Joshua should be at work." I offer, and when I look over at him, his eyes are full of life.

"Yes, fuckin please." John replies, grinning at me.

Shit! Eri!

I quickly scramble out of the bed and try to find my phone, finally locating it on the floor near the dresser.

When I lean over to pick it up, John wolf-whistles and I feel my face go bright red.

"Damn! Jaren, you gotta let me tap that." John states. I laugh it off and stand up, texting Eri as quickly as possible.

"That's why I invited you to my place, silly." I say as I'm texting Eri.

"You gonna let me fuck you?" He asks, but I'm kinda focused on this argument I'm having with Eri.

"Uh huh." I answer without much thought, finally putting my phone down and picking up my clothes.

Until it registers.

I figure it's too late to take that back, and then I also realise that it's John I'm with and he probably thinks that I'm just joking, so I let it slide.

Big mistake.

"Jaren I hope you used a condom!" Was the first thing Eri yelled into the phone when she answered.