Chapter 13: Meeting The In Laws

Korra woke up to Asami glued to her with their legs tangled together and a pair of lips extremely close to her neck. The raven haired woman's breath was tickling the fighter's neck causing her to shiver a little. The Alaskan tried to untangle herself from her wife but the fashion major's ironclad grip on her waist. The younger woman sighed a little before running her fingers up and down the older woman's sides. The taller woman woke up giggling and snorting at the same time. The paler woman rolled onto her back causing the darker woman to sit up rubbing her sore waist. Asami looked at her wife and pouted a little.

"Why did you wake me up? I was sleeping so well" Asami said pouting.

"Your grip on me was really tight and your lips were practically on my neck. I was really uncomfortable"

"Sorry about me holding you so tightly but you're really warm and comfortable. As my lips on your neck, I'm not sorry about that" Asami said kissing Korra on her neck.

Korra jumped a little, falling off of the bed. Asami covered her mouth with her hand from giggling out loud. This is too easy. She's too easy to tease and really cute when she's flustered. The raven haired woman looked over at her wife to see that she was glaring at her but it's hard to take her seriously with the pout on Korra's face. "Don't do that. Warn me when you're gonna kiss me like that" Korra said glaring at Asami.

"I'm sorry but it was really funny. You make it too easy to tease you" Asami said smiling a little.

"Jerk" Korra said pouting.

"Come here, you big baby" Asami said patting the space next to her.

"I'm not a baby" Korra said sitting down next to Asami.

"You're right, Babe. You're not a big baby, you're my big baby" Asami said wrapping her arms around Korra's neck.

Yeah, that makes me feel a whole better. The fighter was still pouting. A idea popped into the heiress' head and she smirked a little. The paler woman grabbed the darker woman's ear between her teeth and nibbled on it. The shorter woman stiffens a little as her wife pulled on the earlobe. The Alaskan snapped out of when the taller woman let go. Korra looked at Asami who was laughing at her full force. Why does she keep doing this to me? I don't see how this is funny.

"I don't find this funny" Korra said frowning.

"I'm sorry but I wanted you to stop pouting. You're cute when you're pouting but you look better when you're smiling or when you're really excited about something" Asami said looking up at Korra.

"T-Thanks" Korra said scratching her cheek sheepishly.

"You're welcome. We're better get ready before your parents show up" Asami said climbing over Korra.

Asami was very nervous about meeting Korra's parents. She really wants them to like her and make a good expression. The raven haired woman looked through her clothes to find something nice to wear. The fighter climbed out of the bed and made it up before sitting back down. She watched as her wife looked through her clothes to impress her parents. The Alaskan is grateful that the fashion major is even willing to lie to her parents about this. The paler woman decided on a nice crimson red blouse and a knee length black skirt before walking into the bathroom.

She turned the shower on and waited for the water to get warm before hopping it in. Asami washed her body clean before hopping out and changing into her clothes. The raven haired woman brushes her teeth and applied her makeup to her face. She wanted to look for Korra and her family. Her Dad always told her that first impression are very important and will stay with you forever. Asami finished applying her makeup and it was satisfied with how it looks before walking it out. She walked into the bedroom to find the fighter already dressed. The darker woman was wearing a sleeveless dark blue shirt and black baggy pants. Korra really needs to update her wardrobe.