Chapter 21: Slight Jealousy

An: Check out the other stories as well. Enjoy.

It was Kuvira and she leaning up against the door frame. Korra was hit by the overwhelming smell of alcohol on the older fighter's breath.

"What's up, Tiger?" Kuvira asked smirking.

Awww hell, this is not going to end well.

"K-Kuvira, what are you doing here?" Korra asked lowering her voice.

"What do you think that I'm doing here? I want us to go back to how they used to be. You know you, me and the bedroom" Kuvira said wrapping her arms around Korra's neck.

"Kuvira, get off of me. I'm not interested in anything with you and you know full well that I'm married" Korra said trying to get Kuvira off of her.

"Don't worry, I wont tell your wife. You know that you still want me, Korra" Kuvira said kissing Korra's neck.

"I'm not going to cheat on my wife with you. I love her too much to do that to her" Korra said freeing herself from the older fighter.

"And with that, you better take your trifling ass out of my house and you better stay away from my wife, skank" Asami said appearing by Korra's side.

"Who are you calling a skank?! Bitch, I had Korra first. I was her first lover, she'll always compare to you to me" Kuvira said smirking smugly.

"There's nothing to compare. I satisfy Korra.1 You better leave now before you get carried out" Asami said glaring the green eyed woman.

"Yeah right, Princess. You don't want to fight me, you might break a finger or something" Kuvira said flipping Asami the finger.

Asami couldn't take it anymore as she punched Kuvira hard in the face. The older fighter didn't see it but she sure did feel it. The punch was hard enough to knock Kuvira flat on her back. It was hard to tell if she passed from the alcohol that the fighter or from the fist to the face. The raven haired woman was happy either option. This bitch better stay the hell away from my wife or else. I don't take shit from no one especially a whore of a fighter.

The younger fighter poked the unconscious older fighter with her foot to see if she was still breathing. Kuvira twitched a little and the Alaskan sighed in a relief. I gotta remember to never piss Asami off but damn that's hot though.

"Damn Asami, you knocked her the hell out" Korra said chuckling a little.

"Sorry Korra but she pissed me the hell off. I didn't like the way that she was touching you" Asami said shaking her head.

"I didn't either. She didn't take me breaking things off well obviously" Korra said sighing a little.

"Korra... can I ask you something?" Asami asked nervously.

"What's wrong, Angel?" Korra asked concerned.

"Am I... am I a good lover to you? I mean am I satisfying you at all" Asami said apprehensively.

"What? Was it because of what she said?" Korra asked confused.

"Well Kuvira was your first lover and I don't have much experience in pleasuring a woman in the bedroom. You're always putting my needs ahead of your own. I don't know, I ju-" Asami was cut off.

Korra had grabbed her by both sides of her head and pulled her into a heated kiss. Asami moans loudly as she melts into the kiss. The fighter doesn't want the heiress to be affected by what the older fighter had said. It is true that Kuvira is her first lover but that doesn't change anything. It doesn't change how the Alaskan feels about the raven haired woman.

"Asami, listen to me Angel. I do not want Kuvira, I want you and no compares to you. I don't care if you don't have much experience in pleasuring a woman. I put your needs ahead of my own because I love you very much" Korra said smiling.

"R-Really, Korra?"

"Yes, please don't doubt yourself. I'm married to you because I love you and not our sex life but it is definitely a bonus though" Korra said smirking.

"Korra!" Asami said smacking her wife on her arm.

"I love it when you call my name. it's hot" Korra said laughing.

"What am I going to do with you?" Asami asked shaking her head.

"Love me for one thing. It's nice knowing that you were jealous over me. It's first for me" Korra said smiling widely.

"What do you mean it's a first for you? Haven't Kuvira or Mako gotten jealous when someone was hitting on you?" Asami asked frowning.

"My relationship with Kuvira was purely physical so no and with Mako, it never came up. He's not the most open person with his feelings so I don't know" Korra said grabbing Kuvira by her ankle.

"That's just absurd" Asami said frowning.

"Why you say that?" Korra asked dragging Kuvira into the living room.

"Because I wouldn't someone hitting on my woman especially in my presence like how skank tried to" Asami said crossing her arms.

"I never pegged you for the jealous type" Korra said giggling a little.

"I'm not but it seems like that's changed since I've been married with you and we've run into her"

"Like I've told you before, I wouldn't cheat on you"

"I know but at the time you didn't like me all that much when you said it" Asami said smiling slightly.

"True but I'm not the same person that I was back then" Korra said throwing a cover over the unconscious fighter.

"Why is she still here?" Asami asked glaring at Kuvira.

"It's like we can leave her outside. It wouldn't sit right with either of us if something happens while she's out here and that we could've stop it" Korra said folding her arms.

"You're right but I don't like" Asami said pouting slightly.

"I don't either but we'll sleep better knowing that we did the right thing even if she doesn't deserve it" Korra said wrapping her arms around Asami's waist.

"Okay" Asami said sighing.

"Come on Angel, let's go to bed" Korra said nibbling on Asami's ear and copping a feel in the process.

Asami smirks a little as Korra leads her to the bedroom.