Chapter 22: Modeling

Well everyone, Viva Las Vegas has a few more chapters left before it comes to a close. I'm giving you guys a heads and thank you for reading up until so I hope you enjoy this chapter. Here goes nothing.

Korra was annoyed the next day because today is the day that she promised Asami to wear her dress. She didn't want to wear dress because... well there was no legit for not wearing it other than the fact that the fighter didn't want to wear the damn thing. Angel is gonna owe me big time for this. This is gonna be the last time that I am ever wearing a dress for again. Least no one is gonna see me in it. The Alaskan walks out of the bathroom and into the living room to see that Kuvira was gone.

The blanket that was covering the older fighter was folded neatly on the couch with a piece of paper on it. Korra picks it up and reads it.

Korra,

I want to apologize for behavior yesterday. It was uncalled, rude and inexcusable among other things. I understand if you don't want anything to do with me anymore. I will never call, bother or try to contact you ever again. Please tell Asami that I am sorry too for the things that I said to the both of you. She has a mean right hook and my jaw is still throbbing from her punch. This one is definitely a keeper and you should hold on to this one, Korra.

I have a good feeling that she's prefect for you and I guess that I was jealous of her because she truly loves you. I know that you feel that same about her and I wanted you to feel that way about me. It has become obvious to me that we were never meant to be and I just have to deal with that. I just hope that you will one day be able to forgive me for everything. This will the last time that you will hear from me. Goodbye.

Sincerely Kuvira\

Korra was surprised that Kuvira was apologizing to her. This was something that she wasn't expecting at all. I was half expecting her to pick another fight with us and stake her claim one soberly. I guess that last night put everything prospective for her. Least I don't have to worry about her going cray-cray on us cause I want Asami going to jail trying to beat the hell out of her. The fighter picked up the blanket and put in the hallway closet where it belongs when Asami walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped her body.

The raven haired woman walks over towards her wife and kisses her on the cheek. The heiress turns to see that the older fighter was no longer in the living room before turning to the Alaskan with a raised eyebrow.

"Where's the drunk bitch?" Asami asked off handedly.

"She left and I think that you should read this" Korra said handing Asami the note.

Asami skims over the note before turning to Korra. She was a little surprised by the things Kuvira had said about and a little glad of not having to see anymore. It is true that the raven haired woman has a very good right hook.

"I think I got my point rather well" Asami said proudly.

"And people would think that I'm the violent one" Korra said rolling her eyes.

"Of course, you're not violent. You're just aggressive especially in bed" Asami said kissing Korra on the lips.

"Only with you and I'm starting to think that you like teasing me by wearing this damn towel" Korra said pushing Asami up against a wall.

"As much as I would to continue what we're doing but we have a prior engagement to get to" Asami said in between kisses.

"Can't we just skip it" Korra said trying to remove the towel.

"Sorry Babe but no. You made a promise and I intend for you to keep it" Asami said kissing Korra one last time.

"Dammit but you owe for this one" Korra said sighing.