Chapter 15: Moving

Asami was going apartment shopping with a very, very stubborn Korra. The fighter was being so picky over changing apartments and no apartments are up to her standards. The heiress had shown her at least 3 different apartments. The Alaskan seen those apartments and didn't like them because they were pretty expensive. Something just doesn't feel right about these apartments.

I know the right one if I see it. The fashion major decided to show the darker woman the last apartment that she saw. It was the one that she like the most and it has an amazing view. The couple came to an apartment complex on the better side of town. It's across the street from the beach and an amazing view of the ocean. Hopefully Korra likes this one because I really like it.

The paler woman found this apartment online and it was going for a decent price compared to the other apartments that she found. The shorter woman got out of the car and walked into the empty apartment. She looked around the place and it was nice. There was stainless steel appliances in a fairly nice sized kitchen, a porch looking over the ocean and the view is amazing, two bedroom could fit Korra's room in it at least twice over, and a bathroom in both bedroom.

The taller woman smiled a little as her wife looked over the apartment excitedly. She's so cute when she's excited.

"So what do you think?" Asami asked curious.

"I like it but why do we need a two bedroom apartment?" Korra asked raising an eyebrow.

"We don't necessary need it but it was the cheapest of all the apartments that I found. What do you think?" Asami asked curious.

"I like it. I can see the ocean from here and it's a lot closer to the gym than our current apartment is"

"Do you want to get it then?" Asami asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, let's do it" Korra said nodding.

"Great, we have an new apartment" Asami said wrapping her arms around Korra's neck.

"We might have to change the second bedroom into a sewing room or design room so you can make all your designs" Korra said rubbing her chin.

"Getting ideas for it already and it's not even ours yet" Asami said giggling a little.

"Don't start with me, woman" Korra said rolling her eyes.

"Why not? It's fun"

"Come on, let's go before the landlord decides to rent the place to someone else" Korra said walking towards the door.

The couple walked out of the apartment to find the landlord standing of the place. She was an elderly woman from Alaskan due to her vibe that Korra was picking up. The landlord's name was Katara and she was waiting for the women to finish checking out the apartment to see if they were interested.

"So how was it?" Katara asked curious.

"It's perfect. How much for it?" Korra asked curious.

"It's $1500 for last month and the first month's rent along with the security deposit. The rent is 350 a month and it is due on the 3rd of every month" Katara said calculating the money in her head.

Korra reached into her right sock and pulled her rolled up money out of it. The fighter counted out the necessary money before handing it to the elderly woman. Asami was starting to feel bad about not being able to help her wife pay for the apartment but school was already burning a rather large hole in her pockets as it is. Wow, that really sounds like an excuse to me. I should be helping Korra pay for the place, not free loading off of her like this.

I need to get a job or least a part time job. I refuse to go and beg my Father for money. I am a Sato and Satos don't beg.

"You can move in today or tomorrow if you like" Katara said smiling.