Part 1

You might know this girl from Final Fantasy but I am ONLY using her appearance and I am NOT going to use her real name.i hope you enjoy.

I worked at a Dinner it's my first job and to be honest it wasn't that nice.it's been a week i first working here and my boss is a complete jerk.He mostly treats his workers unfairly...

I had a few tables that needed to be cleaned when a old man i could say whistle to my direction it caught my attention he waved his hand and lift up his cup to show me he wants more coffee.So i went to were he was and with a friendly tone i greeted him he nod his head and saw my name that was on my working clothes "Malia" .i pour his coffee in his cup when suddenly

"I see you are new here miss?"the man ask i accidentally got startled at his words he chuckled at me "excuse me s-sir didn't mean to get startled so quickly.And Y-yes it's true but i don't like it here" I honestly responded to him he took the moment to think of something and than he took a card out of his pocket and handed it to me i rise my eyebrow at him..

"take it miss whenever you think about leaving you can contact this person he needs someone to stand in for him by the office when he isn't around he would appreciate it".

i looked at the card that's now in my hand and sigh "But if i do change my mind how would i know what his name is sir?" i quitely ask he stood up from his chair and looked down at me "miss his name is Dante and you'll see outside his office it will be that name that's on the card devil may cry" I nod at him.

He payed for his coffee and decides to leave but before he did i suddenly ask "by the way sir you didn't tell me what's your name?" He chuckled and looked at me " it's J.D but you can just call me Morison if you want" just like that he closed the door behind him.

I finished my work and headed of to my apartment well it was just a few blocks from here.my mind went to this card that was in my pocket what will happen if i quit my job to work for this guy who's name is Dante will he also be so cruel like my other boss.just while i was still walking i heard a few male voices just a few steps away from me i could hear they are drunk...Awesome I said to myself

Here we go again i thought men likes to make dirty comments about a women.I quickly walk to past by them when suddenly a hand grab my wrist and pull me towards the guy's body holding me tightly i could smell the alcohol from his breath "Hey pretty lady do you wanna have some fun with us" the drunk guy said and his friends was now laughing...

"No!!I want to go home so leave me alone!" I screamed In front of his face who looked very angry "No dear i am not going to leave you alone a pretty girl like you shouldn't be on the streets in this time of night.i am going to have my ways with you" His voice change that didn't sound human at all.

I still try to get away from him but with force he push me hard against the wall that i hit my head i felt how dizzy i got when i felt lips pressed roughly against my neck and everything was spinning around me...I felt my shirt got half way ripped off from my body leaving my skin exposed but out of the blue i heard loud gun shots.

The man who was holding me against the wall turned around his eyes went wide and this friends was completely shocked as well "Now leave that poor girl alone and have some real fun huh" He said with a smirk on his face

"Son of Sparda you are making a mistake!"

"Yeah yeah i don't have all night to chit chat "

I slide from the wall to sit on the ground still feeling light headed but my head was still very sore i took the opportunity to see if there isn't any blood and surprisingly there was..I looked up and see them fighting.But my eyes landed on the guy that has white greyish colour hair and he wore a red Jacket.i kinda like his style..

I thought to myself  but out of nowhere that guy who had held me transform into something that's no human at all

I thought to myself  but out of nowhere that guy who had held me transform into something that's no human at all.I sat there with no words to say he charge at the man with the red jacket but he quickly dodge his attack and with so much speed he killed the demon with his sword..I quickly blinked and not keeping my eyes of him the man saw me and smiled..He replaced his sword behind him and heard him chuckled

He walked towards me and looked around if there isn't any more danger.i hold my breath when he suddenly kneels right in front of me we both look at each other for a moment i saw him smirking at me when his eyes lands on my ripped off shirt which i didn't notice at all my eyes went to look what he was staring at and felt my face completely heats up..

I quickly covered myself when i heard him laugh "are you alright you hit your head pretty hard though" I look back at him and was about to touch my head again but he stopped me " I wouldn't do that babe let me help you get up" but I quickly panicked again.

" I am s-sorry but i really d-don't feel that w-well" i told him he stood up and looked down at me "well than it means I don't have a prob..." His words cut shortly after i passed out "oh shit come on" he said with annoyance "well than I will just have to take you to my place." He sigh and carrying the girl in his arms.

He looked at her face and saw how really pretty she looks when one of the streets lights shine a bit on her face..She looks so perfect he thought how could a girl like her being attacked by those filthy things out there he just killed.One thing the son of Sparda is going to do is to protect her from those who wants to touch her...

The story in the beginning was a bit short and simple I didn't wanted it to take long before it starts.i just got right into it lol :)