part 11

There is going to be a bit of a spoiler when you read this chapter who is playing devil may Cry 5,which I am sorry about that  but I did made some changes too :) this story won't be going on for to long.

Nero p.o.v

V and i walked like it felt for hours i can't believe my dumb ass father would do such a thing V told me the reason why he is here and who Urizen was,and red grave city looks like a mess because of Qliphoth tree.i saw V walked past me and we stop at the weird looking roots that somehow came from the Qliphoth he lift up his cane to let it touch the roots that,was blocking the enter to go through.

"We need to break this roots to go through to the other side" said V he walked away from it waiting for me to do it "it looks easy enough" i said and quickly grab my "Red Queen" sword and swiftly cut the roots that it broke down when i did that,V walked with his cane where the open entry is now for us to go in.

Just the moment i wanted to take a step to make my way to the other side,i female voice was yelling my name behind me first i thought i was imagining it but,when i turned around my face dropped it was Malia running towards me,why the hell doesn't she not do as we say to her to stay away from danger,i sigh under my breath waiting for her to reach me.

She was out of breath when she was in front of me,i could feel one of my eyebrow was twitching from angier "Nero i can explain..but i wanted to go with i need to make sure Dante is okay" said Malia out of breath i rub my hands over my face with frustration "Just remember Malia i am not going to look for you,if you are wondering around that is going to waste my time" She nodded her head so we go through to the other side i heard her complaining how red her clothes was from that red gooey stuff.

"Ugh gross this is really disgusting" she was trying to rub the stuff of her clothes but i just laugh at her which she only glared  at me "what dont give me that look,you wanted to go with" i said

"Yeah well,if you loved someone that much with all your heart,you would do anything for that special someone" said Malia i stopped laughing which i understand what she meant by that,thats when we had to split apart "we need to split up and see where we end up"  said V when he saw me standing next to Nero he smiled softly at Malia but she didn't notice but i did.

"Malia you can go with me,if you want too?"  I said to her with a whisper she looked at me and then at V who was just standing casually with his cane "i think i will go with V" wait what i thought "well i don't trust him at all" i said to her while looking at V.

"I don't think he is that bad Nero relax" i heard Malia chuckled but i gave V a look, Malia went to him she said goodbye just as they were about to walk V bow at me which i thought was weird "you better take care of her V,before Dante gets all crazy like last time!" I shouted at him,V just showed me a thumbs up as i stood there watching them walk far way,i turned to go my way as well.

Malia's p.o.v

V and i walked in silence neiher of us had no words to say to each other,but i wondered who he was and why was he here in the first place,something about him reminds me of someone but couldn't put my finger on it,while i was lost in thoughts a heard a husky voice next to me that starteld me a bit "you seem to be in a deep thought?" I turned my head to look at the person who is known as V,i quickly tuck my hair behind my ear giving him a small smile "yeah i am just worried about Dante he is missing for a few days and haven't come back home" i said sadly causing me to look at the ground.

"We just need to walk a few more steps till.." V couldn't finished his sentence i pointed something that was pointing out of a wall,it looked like a huge sword V's eyes followed what i was showing him and just when he saw it,he smirked

But suddenly a blue bird came flying towards us i quickly covered, my head because i remember the accident i had as child with birds, flying on top of peoples heads which i don't want to think about it,i heard V talked to the bird and all of a sud...

But suddenly a blue bird came flying towards us i quickly covered, my head because i remember the accident i had as child with birds, flying on top of peoples heads which i don't want to think about it,i heard V talked to the bird and all of a sudden it spoke back to him as well, for a minute my mouth dropped which i never seen anything like this before,they both notice my reaction "What you never seen a talking bird before kid?" The blue bird said i was shocked what he said to me i fold my arms against my chest and narrow my eyebrows at him "yeah your right about that,but i am not a kid..you blue chicken" i said sarcasticly at him,he almost choke and suddenly looked at V and said "V did you hear what she said,y-you must do something to this little brat!" V just looked at me with that smile on his face which i didn't understand why i just waited there impatiently tapping my feet on the ground.

"Can we please find Dante" i said with annoyance but V first made his way to get the sword that was stuck against the wall so i just waited for him to get back,i heard V coming from behind me so i turned around that's when i notice that he had a problem to pick up the huge sword "Are you alright V?" i ask " No i am not strong enough to lift up this sword" said V,the bird was flying around till i heard him said "you wouldn't believe this,but i found Dante!" It shouted i quickly turned around and run to where the bird was,but i quickly stopped i almost fell into this deep hole that was on the ground,that's when i saw Dante lying down there not moving at all i felt my heart was stop beating for a moment "i have to get down there!" I shouted but just as the bird was about to fly down i stopped it "Wait!!please take me down there" the bird looked at me while flapping this wings "oh now you want me to help you but earlier i was a Chicken" i sigh with frustration and took a deep breath and slowly let go "alright i am sorry but can you please" i ask kindly he took my apology so i held onto his him and we fly down towards Dante.

The bird dropped me carefully onto the ground i quickly run towards Dante he looked so hopeless, i held him against me feeling i was about to cry "Dante please wake up,i am here now i know you didn't wanted me to look for you but i couldn't help it" i was sobbing while i was holding him but than V approaches still sliding the sword onto the ground the bird was flapping his wings "I don't have the words,he is alive,he's alive" said the bird happily but V looked at Dante "The devil sword Sparda was concealing Dante's presence"  said V he looked down at the sword that he was still holding onto "how does one friggin guy have so much luck?" Ask the bird,I listened to every word they were saying but I was to focus on Dante but my eyes went to V he threw this cane aside that it landed on the ground he made his way to where Dante and I was "uh V what are you going to do with,that sword? I was freaking out but the bird was also freaking out shouting at V he lift up the sword to stab Dante,I was screaming also but,that's when Dante's eyes flew open..

I couldn't believe what I saw,V had a smirk on his face he knew that it will wake him up somehow,Dante lift himself up to sit "for a second there I thought you were gonna,shish kabob me" said Dante to V who also sat down to rest but Dante glance at me which I had a huge smile on my face,he smirked at me but than V spoke "we need to get going,to get to Urizen" Dante laugh and stood up "no this is my job,Malia you take care of V while I sort out some family matters" My jaw dropped and I made my way to Dante who just stood there "No!!I am not going to do babysitting Dante,I am going with you end of story" frowned at him but he laughed at me as if it was a big joke to him " I won't be long gone okay,but you need to stay here" Dante held me close to him, but I tighten my hold onto him, afraid that I won't see him again.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead,he told V that he must be easy on himself just when he was done talking he left us alone.