part 6

Dante pov:

It was night time when Dante was lying in his bed thinking about that call he got today.He wasn't sure if his brother is back again or not what is he intend to do next.

Dante thought about it a bit longer until he fell asleep.Malia woke up the next day and made some breakfast down stairs for the two of them Dante woke up and sat on his bed "Another new day" he thought..Dante got dressed and went down stairs seeing Malia in the kitchen he just stood there by the door frame with his arms crossed in front of his chest with a smirk on his face..

With a whistle Dante made cause Malia to jump which let her to turn to look at me i saw how cute she looked being all confused was adorable..i chuckled at her "What was that for Dante?" I could see she was mad at me..

"Hey sorry but i didn't know that you wanted to be my wife all of a sudden?" And winked at her.i realize her face was getting red but trying not to make it worse but than.. "I was just trying to be nice since all you could eat is just pizza?" She huffed at me which took me by surprised "Take it easy..i was just messing with you babe" she looked at me and nodded so i sat down by the table and notice it was bacon and eggs with some toasted bread on a plate..

It smelled delicious i thought and Malia noticed my reaction so i kept it all together "this looks really nice..uh thank you for this" she smiled at me "Well your welcome" so we both ate our breakfast..

"Today i have some important things to do today i was thinkin would you be okay here today?"

Malia put her fork down to look at me
"How long will you be gone?" I could tell she was worried " i won't be long gone if you want i could ask Lady and Trish to be with you?" I put another bacon in my mouth and saw Malia looked at me not moving at all this made me a bit on edge "what did i say something?"

"Who is Trish you never mentioned her before?" I blinked at her with shock expression on my face and than it hit me she was jealous "Am i sensing some jealousness coming from you?" I chuckled her mouth fell open and quickly closed it "N-no but who is she?" I just sigh and looked at her "we work together just like me and Lady.That's all besides babe i only have eyes for one person?" Malia just sat there with no words to say..

Dante got up to put the plate in the sink "Thanks for the breakfast" i walked out by the front door..

Malia pov

I sat there by the table feeling my heart was beating loudly from what he told me "did he really mean it" i ask myself it can't be real..All i know is he likes to make jokes and he probably just said that to tease me..i couldn't help but being jealous Lady and Nico,became my friends since the day i moved in here..And Nero well he can sometimes be all to serious but i like them.Dante never mentioned Trish before which i was curious about.

Back to Dante

Dante was walking to towards an old building that was in Red Grave City.he stopped in front of an old door and pushed it open..Everything was quiet and also very dusty he walked inside but suddenly he notice he wasn't alone and saw something with a blink of an eye passing quickly by him..He knew who it was and it was Vergil..

The Alpha and the Omega