part 8

I was still in a deep sleep from what happened to me but a familiar smell of perfume caught my noise i soon realise that it was Dante..i quickly open my eyes, but i was in his arms he was carrying me i look up at him, he glance down at me and smiled " Your finally awake you scared me back there earlier" He frowned at me but still kept walking.

"What happened" i ask him
"You past out back there,and i tried to wake you up.Well i had to carry you which i don't mind" He winked at me, and i blush at him..i rest my head on his shoulder,the memory came back to me when Dante transformed in front of me while i had my first encounter with Vergil.

" Dante" i whisper

"Mmmm"

" Why did you transformed back there into...?" I swallowed hard.

Dante didn't say anything else,but soon he looked down at me " Malia remember when i told you what i was?"

"Yes but...Why in front of me i don't understand"

Dante sigh at my words and stopped walking " Because i love you Malia,and i didn't wanted him to take you away from me"

I was speechless,and felt happy  at the same time..He started to walk again we both saw his place Devil May Cry we stopped in front of his door, to open it but realize it was locked "oops sorry i locked it because, i was looking for you" Dante chuckled, and said it was fine..

The place was dark,and quiet he slowly let me stand on my feet..Dante looked for the light switch, and turned it on soon the place wasn't dark anymore thank goodness...i still stood there where he left me i looked at him giving him a small smile he walked towards me,and stopped a few inches in front of me.

"Do you want me to take you to bed you don't look so well" I felt his hand touches my cheek softly i look at him " Vergil is right what he said about me" i said softly " We can talk about it tomorrow not now" Dante, was being frustrated which i had no clue why. " it can't there is something wrong with me i felt it...i felt the power inside me..And i am scared" i was crying in front of him the only thing he could think of was holding me close to him.

"Okay i will tell you what we can see tomorrow what triggers your power to come back...if you do than i will help you control it, and it might take time to get use to it" i felt my body relax and hugged him..."thank you Dante"

We stood there for awhile but i felt tired so Dante made a quick phone call.I went to my bedroom and closed the door behind me,i got my pajamas ready just when i was about to open my door that's when i heard, Dante was talking to someone..

"listen i got a job tomorrow, and i don't want to leave Malia alone..she somehow is caring a sort of power, and i won't be able to help her" i gasped and went to close my door i felt confused what he said he didn't tell me about a job he has to do.why would he lie about it in the first place,suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"What is it Dante?" I was a bit hurt,and he could hear by the sound of it. "You probably heard what, i said didn't you?" I didn't say anything,and just stood against the door " the reason why i didn't tell you is because i knew you are going to look for me again,i don't want you to get hurt."

I opened the door Dante looked down at me seeing the look he gave me made my heart melt "Why don't you take me with you?" Dante raise an eyebrow at me,and shook his head " not a chance" my jaw dropped with a shock expression on my face "why not?if i can go with you maybe my powers might come back ,and i can help fight with you?!" I said with excitement Dante laugh at me which made me frowned " Hey what's so funny? He stopped what he was doing "Tell me if i won't be able to help you?What will you use to protect yourself when you are indeed in danger when your powers don't show up on time?"

That made me think but i still wanted to go with " well i can use your shot gun?" I winked at him this causes his face to turn red, and i never saw a man blush before which was hilarious. " Let me think about this but you need to sleep,shower or whatever your planning on doing" He gave me a look just when he was about to leave i had to tell him something "I love you too Dante" i said with full confidence he suddenly stopped,but turned to face me "What did you say?" He had a huge smile on his face, i giggled and walked towards him till i was closer to him.i looked straight into his eyes and blush " i love you silly"  Dante suddenly place a kiss on my lips which causes me to close my eyes..

We stopped kissing,that's when he looked at me and whisper "i love you too Malia"  i was the happiest girl i could ever be,it was getting late that i forgot Dante told me to go and take a shower, and than of to bed he mentioned that it will be a long day tomorrow.i didn't wanted to argue with him.i went to the bathroom and locked the door, i turned on the shower so that the warm water can heat up i took a moment,and looked at myself in the mirror by only wearing my undies,the scars on my body is still showing it doesn't look so bad but its still there.it still haunts my thoughts just by thinking about it which makes me shiver,i took off my undies and set the water the right temperature so that i dont burn myself..

The water felt nice and relaxing my eyes went to the shampoo that was right in front of me,i can only imagine that it's Dante's "oh dear lord i hope he won't notice anything" i felt bad that i didn't ask him,but i didnt had the change to buy stuff since i started living here.I finished my shower and got out, there was a blue towel so i dried myself off, and put on some clean pajamas.i got out of the bathroom and Dante's eyes landed on me he smiled at me which i did too, but before i went to my bedroom he stopped me "Hey aren't you going to say goodnight?" I froze in my tracks to only glance at him "Goodnight Dante" i said quickly but he grab my wrist and pull me close to him " i will help you i promise okay" he looked at me but didn't say anything my face heats up because he will notice the smell of the shampoo..

Before he let me go he suddenly sniff my hair which was weird he smirked at me but didn't make eye contact with him "Did you use my shampoo because you smell like me?" My eyes went wide but i didn't had a choice "yeah i did i uhm dont have my own so i had to use yours" i said shyly, Dante said; "It's okay don't worry about it, now get some sleep" he let go off me.Before I went to my bedroom i looked at him one last time, he notice me staring  causes me to blush but i just looked away.

" Maybe if Dante can't help me than Vergil is my only option it seems like he knows more about me than i know about myself, or is it a risk that i am taking, Vergil might be a dangerous man but if he might help that will be a huge weight off my shoulders, but if he wants my power i should ask someone to help me in case something goes wrong, but the question is who will?" I thought about it for a moment, but i couldn't sleep.I will see what will happen if Dante can't help me tomorrow..

Later in the night Malia fell asleep, Dante went to her bedroom to check up on her to see if she is okay.He saw her sleeping figure on the bed, she was fast asleep he took some blankets and pull it over her sleeping form, he bend down placing a kiss on her forehead "sleep well my Malia" off Dante went to his own bedroom to sleep..

Please note:

That i am trying very hard with my English and not make a mistake like i said before,it's my first book and please don't criticize me.. :)

I apologize for the long wait.