part 12

The day felt like it didn't wanted to end V had trouble walking so we both rest for awhile,my mind went to Dante again but I felt a tap on my shoulder it took me out of thoughts by only seeing V staring at me,I could feel a light blush on both sides of my cheeks "sorry I was a bit lost in thoughts for a moment" I said,but V gave me a small smile "no it's okay,I think Nero might be near we need to get to him" said V so I nodded my head.

I stood up to walk to where Nero was at we walked till we saw Nero busy fighting a demon but I must say it was an ugly one jeez,the demon collapse onto the ground the moment Nero cut the thing's head off with his sword,I stood there with a disgusted look that was showing on my face,Nero saw us while smirking he quickly clean is sword to place it onto his back.

V looses his balance and stumbled forward which I quickly grab him before he fell onto the ground,Nero saw this and quickly made his way to us "are you alright?" I ask but V didn't answer me Nero helped V onto his feet he looked at Nero while he held onto him for support "we need to get to Dante,I don't have enough time" said V but I frowned at him which Nero did too "wait..what do you mean by that?" Nero ask I could tell this bothered him before V could answer him back but I cut in "let's rather get to Dante and figure it out from there" Nero nodded his head knowing he agreed.

We came to a place were I never was before but I saw Dante was busy fighting a huge demon that is Urizen I felt the fear came over my body as I quickly grab onto Nero for dear life "this might be Urizen" said Nero with such anger in his voice but the moment my eyes went to Dante I saw him jump and stab Urizen deeply into his chest,Dante quickly pulled out his sword and went to were,we were, Urizen fell onto his back he just laying there groaning in pain.

V made his way to Urizen but Dante stopped him "let me do it V" Dante said quickly but V insist he wants to so Dante backed away "What is he going to do Nero?" I ask with a whisper but Nero only shrugged at me so I kept my eyes on V he climbed on top of Urizen I couldn't make out what he was telling to him but my eyes went wide the moment I saw V lift up his cane to stab Urizen in the chest.

Dante run as fast as he could to stop V from what is about to do,but it was already to late,there was a force of blue energy and that's when I went completely shock what I just witness in front of me,i saw Dante was very angry to see his brother standing far away from our distance he glance,at each one of us till his eyes landed on me but why would his, attention be on me I thought.

"You got some nerve to show up here again,you just dont know how to give up! Dante shouted and run towards Vergil but as he jump to stab him with his sword Vergil was quick enough to swing is sword towards Dante who only,went back to land on his feet,I never saw anything like this before Vergil looked at Dante with anger in his eyes,that only makes my hair stand up from the back of my neck.

"Get out of my way Malia!" Dante shouted at me when I was about to stop him but Nero held my arm,he run towards Vergil again but this time they both was in front of each other holding their swords between them "Defeating you like this,Dante has no meaning" Said Vergil coldly at Dante but he still hold his ground facing his brother.

"Come on Vergil, let's do this" Dante was smiling at his brother but he just looked at Dante "heal your wounds then we can settle the matters"

Just like that Vergil pushes Dante away with force I run towards Dante and held onto him tightly "that girl belongs to me" Vergil said while looking straight into my eyes what is he talking about I thought "Never!" Dante was shouting "what does he mean by that?"  Dante glance at me and sigh "he wants you Malia, that's why I was fighting him he got out of hand,but I am not going to allow him taking you away."

Nero in the other hand was shock to see that his father was the one who did all this damage he was angry at him,Nero clench his one fist "let me kick his ass!" Nero was shouting at Vergil who only chuckled at him for being childish I looked at Nero with wide eyes I just sigh heavily "please stop this nonsense" everyone's attention was on me " I don't think this is what Eva would've wanted for both of you this,would only hurt her" I said sadly.

"You don't know anything about my mother " Vergil said not taking his eyes off-of me I swallowed hard and took a deep breath "But.." just as I was about to continue to speak there was a sudden speed coming my way that was just a blink of an eye it was so quick that I saw Vergil was holding me tightly against him,my face heats up knowing how attractive he looks from up closely.

But this drove Dante completely mad he transformed into his demon form to prepare to fight Vergil again just when he was about too,I had to stop Dante "stop don't do this,you have to let me go!" I shouted while I was sobbing but Dante didn't care he still charge at us,Vergil grab my chin forcefully to make me look at him out of nowhere Vergil,place a kiss on my lips I was so shocked that he did that,but Dante stopped the moment he saw what was happening in front of him,but suddenly I felt my powers awaken I felt how strong my body actually felt at the moment,they both looked at me which I wondered why.

That's when something caught my attention that I had different type of clothes on as well,but my eyes went to Vergil he knew all along that's why he didn't do anything to me last time "how is this even possible?" I heard Dante said while looking at me "you see brother the reason her powers didn't work is because she is connected to me,so that means she belongs to me now" Vergil said coldly,I looked at Dante he was disappointed but hurt at the same time "Dante I am sorry I didn't know any of this I swear!" I was crying it was so difficult not to look at him.

"So I guess you two are meant for each other,well that's funny because I thought you can't stand humans!" Dante shouted in frustration just before Vergil was about to answer his brother I push out,of Vergil's grid and I ran towards Dante holding him tightly I felt,arms wrap around me "I want to be with you,I love you Dante" I said while sobbing in front of his chest but I heard someone was growling behind me but i turned around to face Vergil "even if I belong to you,my love for your brother will never die" I said with confidence,Vergil took out his sword "if it's that so,then I would have to kill you."

Dante was about to push me away but it was already to late,I felt a deep painful stabbing,feeling inside my stomach i looked down seeing blood pouring out of me,I was groaning in pain,I heard Dante was screaming out my name even I could hear Nero in the far distance from me,tears was running down my cheeks as I could feel warm liquid coming out of my mouth,I felt the sword was removing out of me with force as I scream in pain.

Dante picked me up to put me somewhere else i tried to open up my eyes to look at Dante I could see he was crying,he was trying to stop the blood from pouring out which I was still groaning with so much pain but as soon as I wanted to say something I suddenly,felt darkness taking over me I heard someone said "Stop Dante it's to late!"

I took my last breath by saying "I love you"

Nero was trying to stop Dante but he held Malia's body close to him Nero had tears in his eyes too,they couldn't believe Malia was gone but Dante will never forgive Vergil for what he has done..

Thank you for reading my story,but sadly this is the end,thank you for reading it I tried my best to make the story a bit exciting,thank you for the votes it really does motivated me into writing more stories in the future. :)