part 3

The next day Dante and i sat and talked how i am going to work in his office and,when there will be days that i would have to go to Nico which appears she likes to craft things..

Nicoletta Goldstein

I thought it will be good for me to go out and talk to new people from time to time,i ask Dante if his Friend who is Lady would help me to pack and Nico could help me to bring it to,his office he thought it would be a good idea since he and somebo...

I thought it will be good for me to go out and talk to new people from time to time,i ask Dante if his Friend who is Lady would help me to pack and Nico could help me to bring it to,his office he thought it would be a good idea since he and somebody else has to do something but,Dante didn't wanted to tell me which i feel he is keeping something way from me...

Lady

Around the afternoon i waited for Lady and Nico which is Nicoletta to arrive at Dante's place

Around the afternoon i waited for Lady and Nico which is Nicoletta to arrive at Dante's place...i heard a vehicle stopped i stood,up to see who it was but than the front door opened and that's when i knew...

Lady had a bright smile on her face and walked towards to where i was and,greeted me she was about to introduce me to Nico and herself but i stopped her " it's no need for that i already know who you are " i said kindly to her she looked at,Nico who just walked around the office " Let me guess that Devil hunter already told ya everything about us?" I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw Nico had a cigarette in her mouth " Yes he did and what do you mean exactly Devil hunter?" I was now confused Lady showed Nico to shut her mouth,i turned to look at Lady that only gave me an innocent look " Lady what did she meant by that?" I ask being a bit suspicious "Honestly i don't know what she meant by that" Lady said quickly...

When we were done talking we headed to my apartment i got my keys out of my bag to open my front door..
So me and the two young women helped me packing my belongings and my clothes...Nico saw some of my family photos that was near my bed,she held the photo frame seeing it's me and my parents " is this you and your parents?" Nico ask and showed the photo i turn around to look at it "yeah it is but to be honest i don't know much of my childhood it just feels like they kept secrets from me" i just felt hurt by thinking about it before,Nico wanted to ask me what i meant by that Lady interrupt us and said that we can go...

Later in the evening

We arrived back to Dante's place we carried all my stuff to my new bedroom,and i was lucky to have a bed in there...They left after they helped me which i didn't had a problem i,went to take a shower after i was done..i made me coffee and headed to my bedroom to unpack my stuff...

I was busy unboxing some of my clothes but than i felt like i wasn't alone it was so quiet..There was someone or something inside with me I could feel the goose bumps on my skin,and my hair standing up from the back of my neck.My heart was pounding loudly in my chest and my hands and legs were shaking from fear..

When i carefully walked to my door to look and saw the lights was off it was completely dark.i took a deep breath and slowly walked to the desk but than i heard something quickly-shift inside the room with me but i froze..i know Dante sometimes keep his shot gun here and slowly,went to take the gun that is hanging against the wall..in the corner of the room was a dark looking figure with red glowing eyes watching my every move..

I took the shot gun and check to see if it's fully loaded i quickly point it towards,the thing and my hands was so shaky i had trouble to keep the gun steady.. " What do you want!" I shouted at it but it only growled at me which cause me to gasp " i will shoot if you come any closer so leave me alone" I tried not to be scared...

But suddenly it jump right in front of me that causes me to almost dropped the gun.my eyes widen in fear,when i saw the monster in front of me it was huge and had long nails which also appeared to have a long tail too.

Riots:

I pulled the trigger to shoot it but it was to quick for me that the bullet hit the wall

I pulled the trigger to shoot it but it was to quick for me that the bullet hit the wall..it was watching my every move like i am his prey i,tried to shoot it again but it was no good...i quickly turned around to run but i accidentally tripped over something and fell on the floor it,was to dark to see clearly..i could hear the wooden floor was cracking behind me the way it was slowly approaching me,i tried to get up that it caught my leg and it dig its nails deep into my flesh that i screamed in pain.

I cried out but it was about to claw me again when i grab the gun to hit it against it's face,but it was no use i screamed out "Dante please help me!!" But no one was there i knew that i am going to die here...my blood was every where on the floor it was clawing me and tearing my skin off my body but i didn't had any strength i just felt so hopeless..

The front door was kicked open seeing Dante with a angry look on his face he took out his two guns Ebony and Ivory he shoot the demon behind it's back and it turned to look at Dante..Dante and the Demon was fighting each other while i was busy trying to hide somewhere else,i took one last glance at Dante before i hide under his desk.

Dante put his guns back behind him and held out his one hand and saw a huge sword appeared in his hand..my jaw dropped what i just saw and  he ran to attack it and finally had,the change to kill the demon..i was to scared to look but i was so much in pain that i tried not to make a sound.

"Malia where are you?" Dante ask he was so worried he turned the lights back on but didn't see me at all but than he saw the blood,on the floor leading towards his desk..He carefully followed it and stopped behind his desk and bend down to only seeing me hiding underneath it..He saw how badly i look and held out his hand for me to grab onto and so i did..

Dante quickly pick me up and let me sit on the couch he stood up and looked for the aid kit.he kneels in front of me to clean my wounded leg and my arms.
"Malia i am sorry i wasn't here to protect you" Dante said sadly and looked at me but suddenly i,couldn't help it and started to sob Dante stopped what he was doing he had no clue what to do with this situation.

"Thank you for saving me again i would have died if you didn't showed up" tears was running down my cheeks but i quickly throw my arms around,Dante and hugged him this caught him by surprise and he chuckled "its no problem i will always try to protect you" and felt him holding me too..

That night i was scared to be alone so Dante stayed with me in my room till i fell asleep...but one thing i had to do was asking him what was those things and how did that sword appeared in his hand just like that...