part:5

Early in the morning the sun was shining through the windows..I woke up and slowly sat on my bed i could feel how sore my body felt from what happened...

My eyes glance towards were Dante was he was still asleep on a uncomfortable chair i,was surprised that he didn't left me alone it made me smile..i stared at him for a moment and wondered,how did he make that sword appeared in his hand just like that it really did amaze me...

But even though i developed feelings for him which was my secret...i felt my face went bright red and looked away from him till i heard a yawning sound that came from Dante's direction.i turned to look at him to only see a wide smile on his face..i blush again but Dante stood,up to walk towards where i was "Morning how are you feeling?" I blinked at him for a moment not taking my eyes of him but he waved his hand in front of my face to get my full attention..

" Oh uh sorry i uhm...i am o-okay my leg still hurts" i said to him "Than you need to rest today i will give you a few days off" Dante told me but i had to ask him what was all that what,happened last night before Dante went out of my bedroom i felt that urge to ask him "Dante wait..." He stopped to turned to look at me "What happened last night?" For a moment he was quiet but,didn't wanted to say anything "Why are you keeping secrets from me i don't understand?" I said feeling desperate to know the truth..

"Malia it's best that you don't know it's for your own good" just like that he left..

I felt angry so i rip the blankets off me and slowly climbed out of the bed so,i went to look were he was...my eyes  went to were Dante usually was by his desk but nope he wasn't but i heard someone was in the kitchen so i went but i couldn't walk fast it was difficult to do so..

I stopped by the door frame and saw Dante was busy making something to eat it's probably for me but i frowned at him putting,my hands on my hips "Dante" this cause him to jump and dropped the knife on the floor "Damn it Malia don't do that!" Dante shouted at me but i almost laugh at him..

But i still hold myself together so i slowly walk towards were he was right,in front of him maybe a bit to close and i looked right in his eyes and swallowed hard " Tell me the truth right now " Dante looked surprised and smirked at me " So you are not going to stop aren't you?" I shook my head " all right..What i did last night i summon that sword which came from me" i gave him a weird look but he sigh " The truth is i am a half human and half demon" Dante said seriously.

My eyes went wide and my heart was beating very loudly in my chest but,didn't know what to do so i just stood there.. "I know what you are thinking Malia but i will never hurt you..i care about you"

"W-why didn't you t-tell me the truth?" I could feel i was about to cry.

" i was scared what your reaction is going to be since you didn't know what was going on the first time i found you"

" I know but..how can you be a half human that doesn't make any sense i mean.." But Dante stopped me before i could say something.

" My father was a demon he fell in love with a human that was my mother they got married and had two Twin sons...My older brother's name is Vergil..." But suddenly he stopped before he could say something else.

He turned away from me but continued " My father died to protect the human world from the demon world and my mother she tried anything to protect her children from danger..but she died all because of Mundas "

My eyes was full of tears but i walked to towards him seeing the hurt he was carrying "Dante i am sorry..i just didn't understand and besides i am not scared of you" but he just smiled at me he lift up his hand to touch my cheek..