Part 9

Early in the morning there were a loud sounds of arguement,that woke me up i slowly sat on my bed rubbing my sleepy eyes,the door of my bedroom wasn't completely close so i got out of my warm bed to close it.But two familiar voices caught my attention so, i peek through the half open door and suddenly two familiar fugures stood a few feet away from me, it was Dante and Nero but i didn't quite understand what the problem was.

I wanted to run towards Nero and gave him a hug but that would be a bad thing he is,not himself could it be the thing about his father or probably something else that upset him, i open the door to make my way towards them they notice my presence which they went quiet.Dante turned around to face me seeing a smile appear on his face,which I did the same in return.

"What are you two argue about so early in the morning?" I raise an eyebrow at them but none of them, did not say anything, which made me a bit suspicious; "come on what's the matter?" I put both of my hands on my hips waiting for an answer.

Dante rub the back of his neck looking at me with a slight blush appear on his cheeks, I was starting to lose my patience with him but just before I turned around a hand grab my arm but in a gentle way,I glance at Dante and he never took his eyes off me.But than that's when he told me what the argument was all about " the reason why we argue was because I ask Nero some advice" he said it in a low voice but why would he ask Nero for advice and from what? I thought to myself "What advice is that Dante?" I gave him a confused look.

He looked at me and than at Nero who only stood there in silence I heard Dante sigh and came a bit closer to me "I want to kn-know if you would like to go out on a date with me?" I was so surprised and to see how,nervous he was but I was also happy that I jump up and down and shouted "YES!!!" Both of their eyes went wide from my sudden reaction that I stopped what I was doing.

"I wish Kyrie would have done that when I ask her out the first time,but her brother's eyes were always on us" Nero said it in a sad way that I felt sorry for him,he said goodbye to us and went back home,Dante and I was left alone that I remembered he would help me how to get my powers back so that I can use them.

I looked at him but he already knew what I will ask him "Don't worry I will still help you,but one condition you can not use it when I aren't with you....got it?" I nodded my head to show him that I understand. "It might be a bit dangerous since I don't know what is fully wrong with you,but I would like it if we play it safe" i listen to every word he said but I had to ask him if I really are in danger from demons that,want to attack me how would I know what to do; "but what will happen if I am in danger and I get attack,what must I do than" I was being concerned about my safety,Dante thought about what I said for a moment he walked towards where his sword was resting against the wall,he took it off and held it in his hand " well than,I will help you how to use a sword " he smirked i felt the goosebumps appear on my skin I know how he can fight and to use a sword but I am just a human and might get hurt,Dante notice how scared I got.

He put his sword back to where it was before,and walked towards me and stopped I looked up at him "I know you are worried that I might injured you by teaching you how to use it,but I want you to trust me,I don't you to get hurt by those things or even by my brother,I want you to take it step by step,you are important to me and I will take it easy on you by teaching you how to use a sword properly" he spoke to me in a kind gentle way but I felt better again after that conversation.

Trish and Lady came in shortly after we talked they notice us standing in front of each other,Lady had a huge smile on her face she came up to me giving me a big hug which i laughed a bit,while she gave me a hug i saw this other women had long blond hair and she wore black leather clothes who might this be? When lady let go off me i whisper to her "Who is she if i may ask?" lady glance at the women who came in with her she let out a giggle and turned to look at me " Her name is Trish we work together and well she is good friends with Dante too,but the thing is doll Dante and Trish are only friends.." the way she said it made me feel shy so that is how she looks like but i let lady continue talking "and Trish looks like his mother if you,haven't seen the photo on his desk" suddenly i gasped what she said the photo i saw was just like her,when i cleaned the desk.