part:7

Dante stood in front of me while i was still kneeled down.Dante transform into something that i would never have imagined..He was a demon my mind was spinning with so much confusion is that what Vergil wanted to tell me and does that mean that he is one too.

Dante stood in front of me like he wanted to protect me from his brother he held a huge sword in his hand while Vergil just smirk at him.Vergil also transform into one which his colour is blue while Dante's one was red.i just sat there trying to figure everything out but I couldn't.

"You need to get out of here"

I heard a deep voice came from Dante it causes me to look at him
without thinking i stood up to run but turned around to face him once again "Thank you" that's all I said he nodded at me and that's when i went to Nico and Nero for safety.

" I am not going to stop until you give up Vergil" Dante said but Vergil isn't going to stop he took out of his sword to prepare his fight with Dante " if you really love a human that much i guess you will just have to deal with it" Vergil said.

They both attack each other fighting Vergil took the opportunity and summon swords around Dante...Dante took out his two guns to shoot his brother but Vergil was smart he spin is sword to avoid the bullets..Vergil was to fast for Dante he kicked Dante hard in the stomach causes Dante to flew a few feet away Vergil.Dante's sword was lying on the ground Vergil saw this and picked it up he walked up to his brother who was lying on the ground " I guess you won't be able to protect your little Angel anymore" Vergil rise the sword high up in the air and stab Dante in the chest making him spit out blood.Vergil left his brother in ordered to look for Malia but he haven't forgot about Nero.

Dante laid there for a few minutes until his eyes flew open he was about to do something but his whole body change completely he lift up a few inches of the ground.. and he change into a different demon form his sword looked different too....He was breathing heavily and looked up at the sky and flew up in the air on his way to Malia..

Malia pov.

I run as fast as my legs could carry me there was a familiar house I knew about it's where Nico and Nero are staying at.i stopped in front of their front door breathing heavily I quickly knocked twice on the door but know one opened the door.i was freaking out so i went to one of the windows to see if anyone is there or not but i heard loud music came from the other window i took a look and saw it was Nero "Mmm it might be his bedroom" I thought he was standing by his stereo holding a CD in his hand "no wonder he didn't hear me knocking on the door" i felt angry..so I waved my hand by his window so that he maybe will see movement..But thankfully he did he looked surprised at first but he quickly open the window "What the fuck Malia are you spying on me!" He rised his voice "What n-no why would I" I was feeling embarrassed he was frowning down at me but I turned to look behind me if any one had followed me here.Nero notice my strange behaviour "Hey why are you so uneasy?"

"I need your help" I pushed myself up to climb into the window Nero helped me inside not to hurt myself. "What do you need my help for?" I notice the concerned look he had that was written on his face I walked up to him and stopped "Dante had a fight with someone which appears to be his brother and now he is after me i-i don't kn-know why I came here for help Nero please help me". My whole body was shaking "okay calm down where are they now?" I look up at him "At an old building that is around the city.but I don't know if they are still there".

Nero looked at me trying to figure out what is going on "What do you mean exactly?" 

"Listen I know this is going to sound like nothing is making any sense but you need to trust me.And be prepare what your going to find out" I hugged Nero and so he did as well " I hope that this won't mess our friendship" I was a bit worried not to tell Nero about his father which it's not my place to interfere.

I waited in the lounge for Nero to get ready but there was a knock by the front door i quickly stood up from where I was sitting not knowing if it was Vergil. "Dammit open the door or i will kick it open!" Dante's voice was yelling behind the door..when I heard his voice I quickly open the door and there he stood right in front of me after what I experienced earlier... Dante quickly take me in his arms and held me close to him i let out a squeel "I thought i lost you Malia I came as fast as I could" He said softly against my ear..

He notice I didn't say anything and was worried what happened " Are you scared of me after what Uhm...you know?"  I quickly shook my head "N-no I just wish you could've told me the truth"  I smiled at him "I am sorry I was afraid what would you think of me" He smirk at me "What you afraid oh please I want to see that" I let out a laugh while he had his arms across in front of his chest just looking at me. "Hey I am done we can go!" Nero shouted in the hall way when he saw me and Dante looking at him his whole face turned from happy to unhappy "great just fucking great"..

"What?"

" I was suppose to help her because your brother is after her for some other reasons and what is the truth that I will find out?" Nero was now pissed off Dante glance at me but I just shrugged it off...Dante took a moment to sit down for a bit " I wanted to tell you the truth the first time I met you and how the yamato reacted when you held it.but i wasn't sure myself but...." Dante stopped talking but continued " that's when I knew that my brother Vergil is indeed your real father all along that's why i let you keep it" Nero was taken aback from what he heard so i also didn't say anything.. " Was he the one who took my arm from me?" He ask while touching is missing arm.Dante nodded his head "Dammit that fucking bastard!!" Nero punch his one hand hard against the wall causing his hand to bleed...

"Stop it Nero your going to hurt yourself" i said softly he looked at me for a minute "So tell me did you knew all along too huh Malia?"

"Wh-what no i just found out myself too a while ago..and besides it wasn't my business to interfere"

Nero just took off and i wanted to go after him but Dante stopped me..i felt tears about to run down my cheeks i push Dante away from me " You should have not tell him now you could have waited".

"No i can't Vergil is after you he believes you are carrying some sort of power and he is after it" Dante slowly took my hand while i was still sobbing " And Nero he probably will get over it" i look at him "No Dante your wrong he is hurt and angry and most of all confused his own father took is own son's arm for what?power"

Just before i wanted to leave i felt i huge pain going through my entire body making me cry out in pain..I was about to fell on my knees but I felt two strong arms catching me Dante held me close to him " what is wrong with me?" I ask him " it might be what Vergil was talking about" i was a bit annoyed when suddenly i felt dizzy and everything went dark.

To be continued...

If there is any spelling mistakes sorry for that. :)