Entry 11: Naiden's ignorance.

Attraction≠ Affection
I didn't love him.

It would be stupid to love him because of what he was.

But when I looked into those blue eyes I believed that what he felt for me was that word he called love.

Naiden was pushing me away because of my persistence that he keep the baby.

The only issue was... My attraction towards him.

I stared down at the creature between my legs as he tried to please me.

Much like Naiden he was young, blond with pale blue eyes.
Yes I had a type.

Work had been rather lonesome and since I'd been trying to distance myself from the creature I struggled to understand... Instead I'd picked up Rue.

Rue was probably younger than Naiden but I didn't care about him. He was just another toy.

Rue blinked at me with a smile on his face, sat down on the floor.

"Was it good?"

I hummed "Mediocre. I suggest you leave before I decide to pound you here on the table."

His face seemed to redden but it irritated me that he looked at me as though he hoped I had feelings for him.

Attraction did not equal Affection.

It made me question if I actually did have attachments too?

When I returned to the other floors of my home I noted how Iylese was watching yet another show on motherhood.

I... Almost pitied her.

Looking around the building I couldn't seem to find Naiden. It was only when I watched him could I find answers to things and yet... As I watched him sleep talk I could only remember one thing.

Only mine.
If he left... How many filthy hands would touch his skin.
How many people would hurt him and break him?
How many would make him cry and scream?

I ran my fingers through his soft hairs knotting my fingers through them.

"We may have to reconsider... Where you go and who with.."
A soft groan escaped his lips causing me to tremble.
"I love you..."

I stared down at him, his perfect skin, his silk like hairs, long lashes and pouting pink lips.

I growled out softly "There's going to be a problem between us if you genuinely feel that way Naiden."

He murmured "I've got to get away..."

He turned over with a soft moan but I could only hover over him watching him as he slept.

"I cant let you leave." I decided.

He seemed to frown in his slumber... If only for a minute...

For a brief moment likewise I lay down beside him wrapping my arms around him. I wanted to feel something... Anything...

Naiden was small but very warm. I tightened my arms around him feeling his softness squish in my arms.

Something in my chest felt good, it made me feel whole.
I sniffed into his hair before resting my chin at his head, closing my eyes and deciding... Here was where I could rest peacefully.

I found myself kissing at his neck biting there softly... Eventually his soft gasps escaped and I recognised he'd awoke.

He let out soft hums of pleasure, and once his eyes met mine over his shoulder... I was eager to take control of his mouth.