Votin' Time... Again

(This cat is giving me Wen Ning Vibes)

I have some new stories I want to share with you guys.

While the stories I've worked on recently have about... Five or six chapters completed presently. I usually wait till I have about 20 before I publish them.

This is simply because-
One- I might run out of ideas along the way.
Two- I can work out if an initial idea is just a passing concept.
Three- if an emergency happens and I don't have time to write, got plenty to keep posting.

This also means the stories I'm going to offer you today, are.... Older stories. The conception was probably a year or three ago. But I've been working on them snail paced and now bringing that pot to the front of the stove.

So.

Here are your options.

Pico

Pico focuses on the romance between Alex Rodgers, an openly gay and famous LA hot-cop who constantly deals with hecklers and police drama. Not only this but when he returns home he has to deal with his secret romance with budding actor Pico De La Montana, putting up with PR Stunts and Picos extra lifestyle as one of the weird and wacky celebrities of LA. Alex goes between grumpy work days, kinky home nights, and awkward family events all because of the people around him and of course his not so conventional relationship with Pico.

My human Mate

My human mate focuses on Stephen Stone, Ex future Alpha to the Stone Pack.

Stephen and his sister Lucille abandoned their pack to assimilate with human kind.

The only issue? Lucille gets married, gets pregnant and gives birth to a little boy called Wesley and Wesley... Happens to be Stephen's wolf mate. Stephen goes between the protective uncle and jealous possessive alpha wolf.

All the while Wesley is kept in the dark about his mom's wolf lineage. So when Wesley goes through the change what changes befall this small wolf family?

Daddy's Boy

My personal favourite so far, because I loved getting in Marcus' shoes.

If Stephen is an ex Alpha, Marcus is the top dog of Cumberbatch corporation. Marcus Cumberbatch has it all, a mansion with a rooftop pool and a willow tree out front. A stunning but sharp girlfriend and friends you'd expect to see on forbes top 50.

The problem is, one day a kid stopped by with the words "I'm your son."

Which as expected took that fancy house, the business, friends and girlfriend and turned the whole perfect lifestyle upside down for Marcus.

OOOOO

Avoiding my fondness for huge age gaps and daddy kinks. OOOOO is a story I worked on several years ago (and lost) I decided to rewrite this story this year because there's something for everyone.

The story focuses on five Japanese traditional families. The Archers, the Samurai, the Lords, the monks and the Demon tamers. All of which come together to cleanse the world of chaos causing Demons.

Amidst all this we follow Mao Akari, the representative for House of Archers. Mao had given up on his lineage when one day it became clear is was his generations turn to take on the world of Demons. Mao is forced to take on this role, make new friends, meet with old friends, rediscover love, and reflect on a life he wished to leave behind... Ultimately its upto him whether he will make his ancestors proud or instead abandon the friends he's made.

(The title name came from the original script. I had designed characters and created symbols for the houses using spheres)

If youre worried about your favourite Like Objects Universe characters... I am still working on Blood Red and Ores story which currently remains unnamed...
Additionally I have begun planning for Aldwyn's tale.

Yes. If you have not worked it out yet Aldwyn has an interesting arch ahead of him in a story I'm calling
Devil's A Charmer.

So until then tell me what you wanna see more of.

Vote vote vote!