Entry 36: Carlen's Absence

It took several hours trying to get into my own home.

When I say my own home, I meant Carlen's Mansion.
As of a week ago, this was now my home.

Except I'd only chosen to move in now as I had to wait for my things to arrive.

Supposedly Carlen had sent people to collect my things from Belle Avenue and now my room was restored.

As I arrived though, with Scarlet and Honey by my side to escort me I'd discovered Aldwyn had locked the doors on me and told the guards not to let me in.
It took several minutes of me calling Carlen and him arranging for someone to slap our son over the head.

Soon enough though we were inside.

Honey had been holding onto a box of mine. I found Nane and had her lead me to my room. I could see that she wanted to scowl at me after everything that happened in our past.

But now she couldn't say shit, I was her boss.
I decided to forgive and forget.

She lead the boys and I up to my room. Once I opened it though I was mortified.
My room was like a lounge, with an L shaped couch, a TV, a water cooler and air conditioning. It had adjoining rooms Linking to an ensuite, a bedroom and Walk in closet.

Right now though all I could do was stare at the massage tools that had been set up in my lounge area.

I had a massage chair and a foot spa.

Running towards the bathroom it also had a bathtub with jacuzzi features. An array of soaps and Shampoos sat on the shelves.

I gawped silently as Honey popped my box down on the couch.

"Where you want this Nay?"

I looked over my shoulder humming out "Bring it to my closet and I'll sort it all out later. Everything else is already moved in."

Scarlet tutted with folded arms "Where on Earth is the cause for our delay?"

I blinked up at him "You mean Aldwyn?"

Scarlet nodded softly and I hummed in thought "First floor Library probably."

Like a man on a mission He turned away and marched off leaving Honey with me.

Honey sighed out softly dropping against the bed.

"I don't get it Nay..."

I moved my things around in the large space of the walk in closet, looking over details on the mirror.

"Hm what's up Hon?"

He frowned at me "How do you know... That you're gonna have a son? I mean it's early but you've already decided on a name..."

I chuckled staring at my flat stomach.

"Well... Let's just say I have these dreams sometimes... And they're... Awfully weird but... I mean they would be weird explaining it to someone else. But for me... It all makes sense. It's like a secret code. So I... See these things in like a mish Mash."

Honey blinked at me with a mortified expression" Oh my God! Do you have premonitions Uncle Nay ?"

I shrugged" I dunno. I wouldn't call them that. "

He smiled at me" Well... I'm happy for you. "
I smiled down at the kid "Thanks Hon. "
Slapping his shoulder softly I continued focusing back on unpacking.

When Scarlet returned he let out a soft grunt.

" We should go Hon. "
Honey frowned" Where did you go? "