Monkeys 'N Penguins: Names

It just so happened keeping my private life private was hard, when all my dad wanted to do was flirt with women and talk about how successful his son was.

I rolled my eyes sipping on a glass of wine and looked over at my guard Andreas.

"Andreas. I'm bored of this fucking party. Can you please get the car?"

Throwing myself in the back I played with my phone noticing how as my sons got older they weren't bombarding my phone with messages.

I didn't spoil my kids. I didn't get the opportunity to. Mostly they stayed with their other dad.

As I exited the car, I looked over the comfy looking home.

Home sweet home I thought, in all honesty this was my getaway from fame and money. This was where my heart was.

Rayus got the door grinning at me. "Hey boo! Where you been?"

I smiled up at my guy.
"Did you keep an eye on the kids?"

He hummed looking concerned "Bae! Of course!"

I rolled my eyes "You sure!? You know what those heathens are like Rayus. You send them up to bed at 10 and the brats are up till 3am on their freaking gameboxes."

It was now half 11 they should be fast asleep but I knew better. As I approached their bedroom door I could hear hushed conversation and quick footsteps.

I slammed open the door only for both of my sons to jump out of bed.

Gwyn sat up looking fake alarmed "Jeez dad! What the hell! Ever heard of knocking I was trying to sleep!"

I pointed a finger at my older son glowering at him "Nice try Penguin but you left the freaking TV on!!!"
He frowned at the television before pouting at me pleadingly. Ugh such a racket...

Beside him my tiny one, Key was even more terrible at acting. He began by fake yawning "Ah! Welcome home daddy!"

I felt bad that I always had to be the shouty dad.

It didn't help that Rayus was heart eyed over the two brats and while I loved my kids they were more troublesome than I was at their age. The only difference was less wasted money, sass and with a stricter dad.

I let out a long sigh when Key's bright eyes fell on me excitedly.

I didn't get to see my kids that often.

Did I want to be known as just the guy who turns up to yell?

I let out a groan before walking over to the tv and switching it off.

Tucking away the remote controls and other things I sat down beside Key on his bed.
He immediately pushed his head to my shoulder.

"I missed you daddy!"
I patted his head softly, trying not to get too excited.

"I missed you too Funky Monkey."

Gwyn smiled over at me and began wrapping himself up under the blanket.

I raised a brow at him "You know I have two rules right?"

He rolled his eyes at me "Right... Don't get caught by daddy Maddy and don't make a fool of papi Ry."

I grunted "that's right."

Key hummed up at me "It's not Gwyny's fault dad.. He wanted to show me this new level of Warlock of the underworld."

I smiled down at my younger son, pulling his cheek in my hands "Yeah but you have all day to play... With the way you two are going, you're going to turn into zombies!"