- No. ¹

THE WOLF

[i. green tea and blue band-aids]

If Jackie Emmerson could explain her classmates in one word, it would be obnoxious. Especially the so-called marauders. Jackie couldn't stand them, although Jackie couldn't stand most people. Which is why most of them didn't make it past her wall. She had a special place for the Marauders, hell.

You could feel James Potter's arrogance radiating off of him from miles away. His constant chatter during classes drove her mad. If James wasn't distracting her with his loud voice then Sirius was bothering her with his ongoing flirting. Peter was tolerable, she once shared snacks with him back in 2nd year during charms. Although his association with the group just proved he wasn't much better.

Then there was Remus Lupin. He was first in everything they did. He beat her in tests and even to the library. There was nothing she wanted more than to beat him.

But at six in the morning all she wanted was a warm cup of tea to fight the cold that crept through the open window of her dorm that morning. She winced as she looked down to her finger, swollen from her accidentally closing the window on it, the blue band-aid tightly wrapped around her finger as evidence.

The walk from the ravenclaw tower to the great hall would have been absolutely horrid without the company of Marelne Mckennon, her fellow dorm mate and closest living friend. Jackie was quite envious of Marlene, she had no trouble making friends, also Marlene was drop dead gorgeous, with her short blonde hair, pale skin, tall height and light toffee colored freckles that sprinkled her cheek bones. The two girls got along due to the fact that they both mutually hated the Marauders. They walked in comfortable silence, neither ready to start their day yet.

Upon entering the great hall they took their regular place at the ravenclaw table. After a couple sips of green tea, Jackie finally felt awake. Although her peace was soon disrupted. The self proclaimed Marauders stumbled into the great hall. Their loud voices carrying over to where Jackie and her friend sat.

She rolled her eyes and did her best to ignore them as she brought her tea to her lips. Before she could take a sip, someone bumped into her from behind causing her to spill the scalding beverage all over herself. She jumped out of her seat, and in doing so she slammed her finger into the table. The same finger that had been caught in the window that very morning.

She looked over to see a very sheepish Peter, a confused Remus and an amused James and Sirius.

"I am so so sorry." Peter managed to squeak out.

"Forget about it." Jackie mumbled

Suddenly Sirius grabbed her hand and pulled her close,

"I can kiss it to make it better kitten."