- No. ³

THE WOLF

[iii. red crayons and permission to punch]

Jackie thought that out of all the meals of the day, lunch was her favorite, usually it was peaceful and quiet. Usually, Marlene and her sat at the ravenclaw table and did their homework, but today Jackie had a mission. She had to talk to Lily Evans. She was determined to bring down Remus Lupin, finally. Marlene had already spoken to Lily in their previous class together. They planned to sit far from the marauders, and with Lily.

When they arrived at the great hall, Lily was already sitting and waving to them. They walked quickly, Jackie took time to notice that the marauders were not in the hall yet. This was her chance.

"Lily, I know we aren't close but I need to ask you-"

Jackie would have continued, but the most annoying voice interrupted her, and sat himself right next to her. Where one was they all followed.

"My love, My Jackie, be my muse."

"Sirius, is that a red cyron?"

"So true, you're a purple not a red."

    Jackie rolled her eyes and right as Sirius went to put his arm around her she slid down the bench, causing his arm to fall. There was about a one person spot between them now. The only one not sitting with them at this point was Peter, who always walked a little behind the rest of the marauders.

    He decided to save Jackie from Sirius's flirting, so he sat in the spot between them. She silently thanked him over and over again.

    "Jackie you were going to ask me something, it sounded important."

    "Nevermind Lily, it was more of a private thing"

    Lily looked like she was going to push for more of an answer. She opened her mouth to say something else. When the voice of Sirius Black cut her off for the second time.

    "She was just going to tell you about her major crush on me"

    Jackie rolled her eyes,

"No I was not," she huffed and stood from the table. As she was walking away from the table she felt a couple eyes turn her way and heard the annoying voice of Sirius black call after her.

"Ill see you and that ass later, baby."

The only reply the boy received was her middle finger above her head as she finally exited the great hall.

Nothing was going her way. She needed to talk to someone who would allow her to vent. She needed to go find Myrtle.

Upon entering the bathroom the ghost rushed up to the blonde girls and hounded her with questions, which prompted the blonde to let out a shrill shriek. Then without missing a beat the blonde ranted.