Little Start

"DADDDDD YOONGI AND TAEHYUNG ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE" You get up from your computer and run to the playroom and seen Yoongi and Taehyung with a lighter you went over and took it "Yoongi and Taehyung how many times have I told you not to play with fire" Yoongi shrugged "FIREEEEE" Taehyung singed and you face palm.

"No playing with fire" Taehyung pouted "what about hyung experiment" Yoongi pats his head "next time Tae next time I need a nap from all my hard work" You sweat drop at your son as he walked past you to his room "DADDDDDDYYYYYY" You heard Jimin yell from downstairs you run downstairs "someone's at the door" He smiles and runs to who knows where you rubbed your face and sighed.

You open the door and there was your best friend "Mark" (Got7) "hey dude you look stress and old" He chuckled and you rolled your eyes "but I came by to see my seven devils I mean angels and also to introduce you to my new boyfriend" you looked past mark and seen a beautiful male.

"Hello I'm Park Jinyoung" He smiles and you returned it "come in the house is a mess so don't kill yourself"

"BOYS GET DOWN HERE UNCLE MARK IS HERE WITH A FRIEND" You start picking up a few toys, crayons, coloring books and clothes. The boys came running down the stairs and ran to mark hugging his legs "uncle Mark" "Hey uncle Mark" "Do you have anything for me uncle Mark" "Who's that uncle Mark" You sighed and sat down on the couch and closed your eyes.

"Hey kiddos this man right here is uncle Mark's new boyfriend" They look to Jinyoung and hugged his legs and he giggles "hey Y/n I'm going to take the kids out you get some rest" you shook your head with your eyes closed not looking at him he took your car since it was bigger and once the house was quite you cleaned a little and took a shower shaved your face and got into bed "my fucking back" And sleep takes over you.

A/n: tell me how you guys/girls like it and I'll continue.