8

"Mark, Jinyoung thank you for everything today really" You hugged both of them "dude your my best friend and today was your birthday of course we would do this for you" You pulled away from the hug "wow we've been friends for a long time" He nods chuckling.

"So that Moonbin guy? He seems to get a long with the boys really well" Mark says crossing his arms over his chest "Mark I don't know about this" He sighed looks at you with sadness "Y/n every since she left after giving birth to Jungkook you've been alone I'm worried about you, just try and look for someone or go on a date with him he seems really into you" You sighed and thought about for a little bit.

"I mean he's really good looking he does get along with my boys, the boys really seem to like him" Mark nods and smiles "and it's not every day a single good looking young guy likes seven kids" Mark adds and chuckle. "Ok I'll ask him out to dinner" Mark hugged you and said that he can't wait.

You walked inside and seen Moonbin on the floor laughing hard while your seven boys tickled him, you watch them with a loving smile "they really do like him" You say to yourself you walked over "hey boys hold on for a minute" They pulled away and Moonbin sits up wiping him tears away.

"T-thank you for that" He giggles softly "no problem, um I wanted to asked if you're free tonight" He nods "would you like to spend the night with us" You're boys cheers and Moonbin looks at them with his heart beating fast "you want me to spend the night" You nodded with a smile.

"Yes and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me this Friday night" His face was really red now. Taehyung asked what a date was and Yoongi says that they just went over that word two days ago. You looked over to Yoongi with a raised eyebrow "did y'all now" Yoongi takes a step back.

"You know dad there's this word called joking" You nodded with a face says I'll deal with you later. "So what do you say" Moonbin sighed and smiles again "yeah I would love to spend the night and go on a date with you" With that your boys jumped on him and hugged him he holds Jungkook in his arms while the other hug him.

Moonbin tucking in the oldest ones while you tucked in the younger ones. When the both of you finish you walked of the rooms and pasted each and smiles you walked into the oldest rooms and gave then a kiss and Moonbin gave the younger ones a kiss.

You and Moonbin sat on the couch and sighed at the same time "thank you for everything today" You turned and looked at him "it's no problem I really like them they are sweet boys it's a shame they don't have a mom" He turns to looks at you "well they seem to like you a lot, I know I'm asking for a lot but if you could help me with the boys" He cups your cheeks with both of his hands he had a heart warming smile on his lips "I told you that I don't mind at all I'll treat them as they were my own, I know we just met today but I already love them and I-" He stops himself and looks down blushing.

"I-i like you, like I said I know that we just met today, but I really like you and the boys so if you need anything then just ask me I'll be here for you" You removed his hand from your cheeks, Moonbin thought you were mad but you hugged him.

"Thank you" He was shocked at first but hugged you back with a blush and smile on his face "I'm glad to help you and the boys" soon the both of you started cleaning.