6

"Daddy let's go to the park" Taehyung says sitting on your leg Jimin placed Jungkook on your stomach and sat on your other leg "ok go-" You were cut off with Taehyung small hand coving your hand and there was a knock at the door "I'll get it" Jimin hops off your legs and waddled fast to the door.

Jimin opens the door and was picked up into a hug "hey Jiminie" Mark says and Jimin smile "UNCLE MARK" he hugs Mark neck "hey sweetie" Jinyoung said waving. "Hey uncle Jinyoung" They walked in closed the door "he guys what are you doing here" You asked standing up and with Jungkook on your hip.

"We came to babysit" You tilted your head to the side and Jungkook copy you "babysit?" Mark nodded "babshit" Jungkook copied, you covered his mouth "Jungkook no more copying daddy" He smiles and giggles you removed your hand. Mark placed Jimin in Jinyoung arms then ran upstairs Jimin started playing with "UNCLE MARKKK" You sighed and smile "um well boys do you still want to go to the park" They cheered.

"Ok boys be good for uncle Jinyoung and Mark" You say buckling up Jungkook "yea b-be goo" Jungkook says pointing to his hyungs. You chuckled and got into the driver seat once you checked that the three youngest were buckled in "don't have the house to messed up" You pulled out of the drive way and drive off.

"Ok down to business everyone !!" Seokjin shouted Mark and Namjoon ran to Marks car and got all the declarations and Hoseok had ran inside and grabbed his spiderman backpack with the invitation and his his lunch and ran to the neighbors houses.

Mark and Namjoon were putting up the the happy birthday sign and party strings. Yoongi came from upstairs and had a picture of a dragon, minion, and the last one had DAD on it "is my genius enough" Yoongi said laying the papers on the floor. Everyone looks down at the paper shock "hyung you can paint" Namjoon gasped.

"Ok Yoongs this is great now go paint the same thing again pretty please so that we can hang them in the backyard" Seokjin says sweetly. Yoongi nods and runs back upstairs. "Joonie and uncle Mark could you hang these up" They take the paintings and head to the kitchen.

"Daddy look there's a kitty" Jimin says running to it "Jimin Don't run you'll-" Jimin trips over his foot. You sighed when he started crying you walked over to him and picked him up "it's ok sweetie" You patted his back and rocked him a little. Jimin stops crying and and sniffed. You pulled him off of your shoulder and wiped his nose and eyes "You ok baby" He nods and wiped his eyes.

"Ok let's go home-" Jimin shook his small head and wiggle in your arms "no I'm ok daddy I want to play" You put him down and he ran off to his brothers "ok then" You crossed your arms over your chest.

A guy walks up to you "hello" He said with a kind smile you return the smile "hello how are you" He blushes and giggles "I'm Moonbin nice to meet you" He held out his hand and you shook it "I'm Y/n" He nods taking his hand back "are those your three boys" You sit down on the blanket that you packed you patted the space next to you.

"Yeah and my others boys are at home" He smiles at you "I bet they are just as handsome as you" You looked over at him and chuckle "thank you" You sighed and closed yours eyes "I can't believe I'm thirty one today-" Moonbin gasped "today's your birthday?" You chuckle and nodded.

"Yeah thirty one" You smiled at him he blushed and looked away.

"Dada" Jungkook crawls to you "My kookie do you want to try and walk" He sits on his butt and looks at you "wal?" He asked he was to cute for your heart. "Stop that" He tilted his head "dada?" You fall back on the blanket giving up "he's to adorable I can't" Moonbin giggles.