2

"DADDDDDYYYY KOOKIE MADE POOP AND IT SINKS" You sighed and did a little more work "DADDDD YOONGI IS TRYING TO USE KOOKIES POOP FOR A TEST" You stand up and run to the playroom and pick up Jungkook "d-dada" He smiles and claps his hands.

"Let's clean you up" He giggles and pats your cheek, you smile and walk out of the playroom to change Jungkook.

"Hey dad" You looked down and seen Hoseok he had a big smile on his face "what's up buddy need something" He nods "you know there's this water park" You stop him in mid sentence "nope we're not going" He pouted "but dadddd all of the kids in my class has gone and I'm the only one that hasn't"

"Correction" You said wiping Jungkook "you and Joonie haven't went and still aren't going" You throw the wipe in the trash "daddddd please can we go you know my birthday is coming up" You grab a diaper "son your birthday has passed three months ago" He falls to the floor and you put the diaper on Jungkook.

"Don't have a tantrum in the changing room because I'm not going to say yes it will only make matters worse" You kisses Jungkook head and placed him on the floor. Hoseok huffed and stood up.

"Dad I'll clean up everyone's mess and I'll do my -" You stop his again and sighed you really need to get out more your work will kill you one day "no need hobi just tell everyone to get dressed and we'll go" His eyes sparkled "his eyes can do that" Hoseok ran out of the changing room and seen Jungkook crawling and pick him up and running off with him.

You changed into swimming trunks same as your boys with a T-shirt, you were in the kitchen making snacks so that you won't have to buy that expensive snacks and the water park but you know that the boy are going to want candy.

Walking outside your door you see your neighbor Jackson he's always flirting with you he's a nice person an all but he just touches you a lot you put Jungkook in his car seat and there was a tap on you butt you turned around and seems smiling Jackson "what's your problem Jackson" he smiles more "oh nothing just couldn't resist that-" You cut him off "Jackson my kids are right here and leave me butt alone" he pouted.

"Why are you so mean to me I just want to be with you" You sighed while rubbing your face "not this again Jackson I have to get them to the park" you open your door and Jackson tried to stop you but you were already in your car and started up "I LOVE YOU Y/N DO YOU UNDERSTAND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU" you drive off and Yoongi was looking at Jackson with a 'bitch please face'

"Jackson hyung is out of his mind" Jimin says "that man needs a doctor" Yoongi adds and everyone agree including you.