5

"Ok boys it's time to go" You looked at your boys and seen that they looked tired. You yourself was also tired Jungkook was already passed out in your arms.

You buckled all of them into their car seats "thanks dad today was awesome" Hoseok said with a sleepy smile "yeah daddy today was fun fun" Taehyung yawn "I'm glad y'all had fun sleep now my boys" You look in the mirror and smile "I'm so lucky" You start up the car and drive home.

You pulled into the drive way making sure not to run over any toys that were out there.

You put the car in park and look back at you're seven angels. They might be a hand full but you still love them. M/n gets out of the car and opens the door for the boys "hey boys were home" Hoseok, Jimin, Seokjin and Taehyung wakes up "you four go on in while I get your brothers" They unbuckled their car seats and get out of the van.

M/n looks at Jungkook and seen that he was wide awake "looks like you've been awake for a while huh kook" He giggles and smiles, you unbuckled his seat belt and picks him up. M/n walks over to the other side and unbuckle Namjoon and Yoongi, Picking up your boys you sighed happy.

"Ok boys good night I love you" He says to the three youngest and kissed their heads. "Night daddy" Jimin and Taehyung said together, Jungkook made baby sounds.

Morning

"Ok today's dads birthday we have to do something for him" Seokjin says clapping "but hyung we're small and don't know what to do" Seokjin taps Taehyung nose "exactly you Jiminie and Kookie are going to keep dad out of the house while we have uncle Mark and Jinyoung help us set up everything" The twins pouted and Jungkook's claps.

"But we want to help that's not fair" The twins say at the same time Seokjin sighed and rubbed his face "Jiminie and Tae look we don't have time for this just listen" Taehyung and Jimin pouted more.

"Like I was saying Jiminie, Tae, and Kookie are going to stall dad for the day since they don't know how to tell time I put a timer on dads phone so when the timer goes off you all pretend that your tired and want to come home" Seokjin glare at the twins which made them flinch.

"Y'all have the very important part to the plan do not mess up" They nodded and was about to cry "now Yoongi I want you to get all of your paint and and do your thing" Yoongs nods and leaves "Namjoon you will help uncle Mark with decorating" Namjoonie nods "Hoseokie you will go and invite most of the neighborhood including Mr. Wang" Hoseok nods his head fast .

"Ok everyone has their jobs" Jimin raised his hand "yes Jiminie" Seokjin asked sweetly "w-what are you doing" Seokjin smirk and ran a hair through his hair and his little brothers cringed "yours truly will help uncle Jinyoung with the food..... Now everyone get going" Everyone runs out of the play room Jimin picks up Jungkook.