7

Jungkook crawls onto your chest "dada" He taps your cheek with his hand "yes Kookie" He cups your cheeks with his small hands. Moonbin thought that was the most cuties thing he ever seen he took out his phone and snapped a picture well a few pictures.

"I hope you don't mind me taking pictures of y'all?" You shake your head no "it's fine you seen like a nice guy" Jungkook started to to nibble on your shirt "someone's hungry" Moonbin chuckled at Jungkook "well let's get you something to eat kookie" You grabbed the bag and pulled out some baby food "Da da" He claps his hands and smiles "Jiminie!!! TaeTae!!! Come and eat" Taehyung and Jimin ran from the slide and jumped onto the blanket and looked up at Moonbin who smiled and waved at them.

"Daddy who's he" Jimin asked rubbing the hand sanitizer you gave him on his hands looking Moonbin "this is Moonbin he's a friend" Taehyung was eating his sandwich, he smiles over to Moonbin with bread crumbs on his face "h-eyo i-s T-a.... Taehyung" You tapped his hand and he looks up at you and swallow his food "sorry daddy" You nodded and go back to feeding Jungkook.

"I packed a few more sandwiches do you want you" He looks up at you from Jimin "sure your boys seem to enjoy it" You reached in the bag and gave him one "I'm 29 by the way" He took a bite of the sandwich. Your boys looked between the both of you.

"Daddy is he our new mama" Jimin says bluntly out of curiosity your jaws dropped and Moonbin face went red "ok Jimin we don't go around saying things like that about be do you understand me" You say a little strange and he flinched "I'm sorry daddy, I'm sorry sir" Moonbin felt bad seeing Jimin face with a pout on his face "it's fine Jimin you were just curious" He smiles at Jimin and stroke his head.

Then an alarm goes off of your phone "what the" You take your phone out of your pocket and turned off the alarm "looks like y'all have to be somewhere" Moonbin asked you looked down hearing Jungkook yawn "oh kookie your sleepy" Then Jimin and yawn also "I think we should go" You pack up every thing with Moonbin's help "daddy can Moonbin hyung come with us" Taehyung said wide awake.

"I don't think so buddy he probably has to do a lot of things" Taehyung pouted "um acutely no I don't I'm free" Taehyung pout turns into a big smile "see daddy" You chuckled and looked back to Moonbin "well ok then do you need a ride" He nods with a smile. Jungkook and Jimin were both asleep? Taehyung was on his iPad on kids YouTube.

You and Moonbin got to know each other a little more. He was actually a really nice guy you end up giving each other your phone numbers, and, and, and get this HE'S SINGLE. You were wondering why someone good looking like him would be single.

Soon you were at home you parked in the driveway and found something really off your boys weren't out in the front yard trying to kill each other and the toys that were there were gone. You looked back and seen they your three boys were gone "where did they go" Moonbin points to your house and chuckled.

"Oh ok well come in and meet my other boys" He nods and gets out if the van and walled beside you. You open the door and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" You looked around shocked and surprised "happy birthday" Moonbin says smiling up at you. You felt your face get wet "dad what's wrong do you not like it" Hoseok asked worried.

"No no I love boys who did all of this" Everyone looked to your seven boys, you cried and walled in front of them and kneeled down pulling all of them into a warn and loving hug "m-my boys I love y-you a-all so m-much" They hugged you back with smiles on their faces "you're welcome dad/daddy" Everyone looked in aww and smile "Y/N MY HUSBAND" You moved to the side when Jackson tried to give you a hug.

Soon everyone was having a good time "how did you boys do all of this" You asked eating the cake and it was really good "it was Jin hyung idea" Yoongi said stuffing his face with cake. "Jin this was all you" He looks down blushing "I just wanted you to be happy dad every since mom left you've been doing everything on your own, so I planed this when we went out with uncle Mark and Jinyoung" You pulled him into a hug.

"You are my little miracle you know that all of you are" You said hugging all of your boys. Moonbin walked over and sat in the chair next to you.

"Hello boys" He says waving at your boys "hello" "Can I experiment on you" "Hello can you help me with this word" You chuckled at your boys and said no to Yoongis question "I'm Moonbin I'm your dads friend" They smiled "your really pretty like a princess" Hoseok said covering his mouth "o-oh thank you your really handsome like a prince" He giggles and runs off going to play with a few kids.

"Hello I'm Seokjin I'm the oldest and dads favorite" Yoongi ears twitched "what no your not I'm dads favorite" Seokjin glared at Yoongi and Yoongi return the glared back "I'm his favorite" Namjoon said shyly they both glared at him and he started crying "boys stop it now and apologize to your brother" They looked down and apologize to Namjoon.