1

"Ok boys when you go in don't make any noise get in your pajamas and go to bed" Jinyoung said with a smile all nine males walk in quietly and Mark took the older boys and Jinyoung took the younger boys.

"Ok boys good night see you later" Jinyoung turned off the light to maknaes room and they fall asleep.

Jinyoung makes his way over to the older boys room and seen Mark on the floor with seem like candy Jinyoung didn't want to find out because he's in Seokjin and Yoongis room and from the stories he heard about Yoongi then he really doesn't want to fine out what that is.

"Min Seokjin and Min Yoongi bed now" Seokjin and Yoongi hurried into bed and cover up Jinyoung tucks them in like he did with the maknaes.

"Night uncle Jinyoung" Seokjin said "goodnight honey" Yoongi was already asleep and Jinyoung chuckled "did you already put Hoseok and Joonie to bed" Mark stands up from the floor it took everything in Jinyoung not to brake into laughter so he won't wake anyone up.

It was becoming painful to hold in his laughter tears rolled down his face and his face became red.

"Whts so funny" Jinyoung hurry and walks out of Yoongi and Seokjin room and down the stairs with Mark following him he pulls out his phone and snapped some pictures "what was that for" Jinyoung holds up his finger snickering "oh god this is to funny" He grabs marks hand and walked them to their car and Jinyoung brakes into laughter he his the dashboard his tears falling from his face"check Instagram" Mark pulls out his phone and open the app.

He seen the picture and yelled and Jinyoung continue to crack up "OH SHIT" Marks face had pink liquid on it and his hair was spiked and eyes we're closed it looks like he was in a explanation "I'm going to kill that kid" Mark glared and Jinyoung laugh more seeing his boyfriend mad looking like a pink Smurf "don't make any faces I can't breathe" Mark looks over at Jinyoung and Jinyoung held his stomach " OH GOD YOONGI REALLY GOT  YOU BABY" Mark starts the car and drive them home.