4

You chuckled "well sorry kid I'm not going to jail because you want a man I have seven boys I have to raise" He pouted and crossed his arms "I'm not a kid I'm 18" You looked at the kid "dating you would be be like dating one of my kids" You looked around and seen and a man around your age "look at him he's just as old as me and he looks better then me" He didn't move or turn his head.

You sighed "what's your name kid" He smiles "bang chan and you handsome" You wipe the drool from Jungkooks mouth "to you it's Mr. Min but my name is Y/n" Jungkook giggles and looks up at you and smile you smile back down at him.

"Well Y/n-" You held up your hand and looked at him a raised eyebrow "Mr. Min" Chan pouted "look kid I get that you don't want to date a boy your age but I'm not interested and I have a boyfriend" Chan gasped and blushed.

"I-i'm sorry" You chuckled and patted his head "it's cool you didn't know it's not like he came- Y/N" Your eyes almost popped out of your head when you heard his voice. Your head snapped in his direction "I had no idea you would be here" You stand up with Jungkook "don't you dare run" Jackson shouted you ran holding Jungkook like a football and he giggles.

"Cwazy man dada" You looked back and seen Jackson running after you "no running sir" The lifeguard said "you see sir I'm in a life or death situation right now" The lifeguard looks at you confused "this is a water park sir" You looked back and seen Jackson "nice chatting but I have to go" You run off  "no run- you know what forget it I do get paid enough for this crap" the lifeguard sighed.

You come to a stop when you seen the smaller kids pool "hey kookie let's swim" Jungkook looks at you with a smile you walked over to other man that were playing with their kids in the water "it's cld Dada cld" He said you seen Jackson run past the both of you and you sighed.

"Is it warm yet kookie" He nods and plays with the water. You didn't want to take off your shirt because of the tattoos you have on your back. You didn't want to scare none of the little kids good thing it wasn't white also.

"Dada slide slide" You stand up and picked up Jungkook then make your way to the slide.